• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

BP OIL LEAK

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If they can put a man in a suit to withstand pressures in outer space why can't they come up with a suit to withstand a SPL of pressure a mile deep? I'm sure there's a reason but that has to be a scientist running that saw. He probably hasn't ever cut a board in two with a handsaw here on land.

This is going to take a while. Kentuck...time to get a knap in.

1 mile deep = 2k psi

Just had one , not enough though ... fishing again tonight IF I can stay awake.

<font color="ff0000"><font size="+2">STOP THE PRESSES !</font></font>

They are getting the Hollyweed director of "The Abyss" , "Avatar" to help come up with a plan to stop the oil flow.

<font size="+2"><font color="ff0000">HOLLYWEED Saves The Day Again !</font></font>

<font size="+2"><u>They CUT the farkin 21" pipe and oil is FLOWING !!!!!</u></font>

191598.jpg

191599.jpg

191600.jpg

3 pics

That isn't any diamond tipped saw, what the H@&& are they doing?? How do you cap an out of round pipe? Arrrrgh!!

Jim - They think a pincher is the same as a pincer muscle ... if it'll cut one off it'll cut another ...

Here's an ad you wont see ........

Buy British Petroleum products , the Earth Friendly company.

I'm creating a media blackout here and either going to sleep or fishing.

Until tomorrow ...
IF there IS a tomorrow

R.I.P.
Mother Earth
05-20-10

OK Ken, news blackout suspended! How's fishing? That fish oil should be good for your heart and eyes too. No not that fish oil!

What's the latest on the BP man made disaster?

Well, looks like they got their diamond saw stuck in the kerf. Did anyone realize that things move as you cut thru them and sometimes needs a little support?? People who use chain saws should have been there to help or run the operation.!

Good point, Allen! Those enginers, ah, may have overlooked that part
bash.gif
since they don't seem to consider worst case scenarios too often, do they?
At least they won't blame it on lack of lube....

Bryan,
Good to see you posting about this. Where would we be w/o some humor??

Boy I messed that up !

Note to Moderators ... or any hacker ...
Please change

R.I.P.
Mother Earth
04-20-10

to 05-20-10

MOD EDIT DONE:
happy.gif

Latest posts

Back