• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Bolens Websites

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mschutz

displayname
Melody Schutz
I went on a Bolens website to find more info about the 650 and your not allowed to ask any mechanical questions. Guess we are pretty spoiled here, Thanks Charlie

Melody Schutz

I had a 1660 with a 13 fin K with foot hydro control. I like the way the foot controls worked . I could not find much info on the tractor and sold it and bought some more Cubs. I do miss it because it worked soooooo good.
old.gif

Don T, This one only has a little 6hp B&S but has 2spd trans and locking differencial. It looks pretty cool. Hope to have it going for spring plow day.

Melody S. Since that Bolens site is a "No Ask" site then I'd say to ask away here. With all the great people here there definintely are members with Bolens knowledge. If I recall at one time Charlie P. even had/has some Bolens tractors.
217073.gif

Thanks again Marlin, I don't have it yet. We have had some snafu's with the holiday,but I like to learn all I can before I get started.

WHAT IS THE WAY TO GET TO THE MTD WEB SITE IF THERE IS ONE. WHEN I TRY TO GET TO THE SITE IT ALWAYS END UP WITH MIKE DOUNGHAY SITE

angel.gif

MELODY,
The LAGC magizine has had articles of differant bolens machines in there.There is a man who always advertises called the OLD BOLENS MAN in WI.715-228-4862 if that helps!
Hope it does.
RodSmith

Latest posts

Back