• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Battery Brand?

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I also have the Autozone 340CCA in my 782 and 1811. Pretty good batteries even in the cold temps.

Bendan-
"AGM" = "Absorbed Glass Mat" technology

It basically means that the acid in the battery is absorbed into fiberglass matting, so there is no liquid or gel acid to spill or leak out.

It's the most expensive type of "automotive" battery you can buy, but is considered to be the best.

Next time a battery dies here at my garage, I'll be trying one of those that Luther posted...

Ahhh. That one Luther listed isn't bad...$60. It sure beats the $90 auto battery for one of the newer Hondas, and that was at Advance Auto. I don't remember what model it was for but it was quite slim, a bit wider and taller than a L/G battery but I'm sure it would fit nicely.

Latest posts

Back