• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

ATTENTION PET OWNERS

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bryan, It's a good think the really poor, old people dont read here. The ones that have to eat pet food to survive, they would probabily starve themselves after that update. A.

Allen - You call 10:32am early ??
Let's see what you'll do for this one...

The ol lady and I got hitched up 12/7/79 so we've seen eachother in the bedroom so much over the years that we've changed or sex habits. Now we have sex doggy style, I sit up and beg and she rolls over and plays dead!

I think I've owned dawgs to long ......

roflol.gif
err.gif
lol.gif

Wait till my wife wakes up.....
rofl.gif

Ain't that the truth

Working in the garden, this got funnier as it went along. Heres Ken, tail wagging, begging. Wife rolls over and plays dead. Dog sits in hall shaking his head thinking, 'I never had much success that way either...'
wink.gif

Latest posts

Back