• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Attaching snow plow

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cfleming

displayname
Charles Fleming
need copy of the manual that shows how to put on the snow plow for a international cub cadet model 782. Purchased the tractor and plow together and was told the plow would fit the tractor. But I can not figure how to put the plow on. At this point I do not know if I have all the parts. Any help would be helpful. Thanks Charles Fleming

Charles F.
It's a blade, not a plow.
thumbsup_old.gif

Go to the Topics section, scroll down to the bottom and click on Manuals.

PS,
It's always a good idea to look around any new website that you join to find what's there. And it's pretty much all here if you will take a peek.

Also, your post should have gone on the main forum board as it's an IH made machine.

I have a 127 and would like to put a snow thrower on it but i,m not sure which ones fit. Can any one help me

Bill, WELCOME!
wave.gif
groupwave.gif
wave.gif

Questions regarding the 127 belong in the main "IH Cub Cadet Forum" area. I'll post an answer to your query there.

Latest posts

Back