• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through September 16, 2012

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great job Kurt. I am always in awe of your talent. Keep up the good work.

Kurt..Thats a good idea on the custom heat sheild.That really sets it off. I would really like to put somthing like that on my 104 & 100. Well you know,just a single stack,any ideas on that,Maybe if you ever get some free time to build somthing like that I would be very intristed in purchasing 1 or two. Would like a simple bolt on, and not have to cut or mod. the hood. Like the others,I do enjoy reading about your little tractors & the pictures are always awsome. Def. talented

I have finished putting my 1200 back together

247283.jpg

247284.jpg

247285.jpg

247286.jpg

Frank: What Kraig said.
thumbsup.gif
happy.gif

I was going to comment/ask about the rear work light, then scrolled down and found it already all spelled out,Glossy Photo's (Alice's Restaraunt) and all. This site contains more info than is seemingly possible! Have a great weekend, everyone!!
coffee.gif

Just a note for you bargain hunters out there, the cheapest way to get a headlight to fit an IH Cub Cadet is to buy the rubber mounted lamp as shown in the picture, discard the rubber, and mount the headlight in your tractor. It is cheaper than buying the headlight alone. Evidently, there are two manufacturers in the world, and one charges $6.00 and the other charges $30.00.

Kraig: Yep, 8x10 glossy photos, arrows, circles ...
All because of this:
247591.jpg
happy.gif

For those who have Land Pride, King Cutter, Woods, etc. box blades or Gannon Earthscavator’s with heavy scarifier teeth (not the little teeth on a Brinly sleeve hitch “box blade”)……..

How many teeth can/do you pull and how deep can you go with them before running out of power/traction/both?

I am working on a project and want to make sure my expectations are realistic before I proceed. I already know that 2ea. 10” plow bottoms is doable, but plenty; however, teeth pull much different than plow shares, especially at varying depths.

Thanks in advance for your feedback.

Latest posts

Back