Archive through September 16, 2012

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thoffman

displayname
Tom Hoffman
bash.gif

Lewis, yes, I know, but $20 is just a little to much for me. I'm looking for around $10 to $15.

Vince T.
So just how are ya gonna operate a plow on the front of your tractor?
Run in reverse all the time or ya gonna build a boom attachment to get it to go in the right direction? LOL

Wouldn't a blade be easier on ya?

I couldn't resist!
biggrin.gif

I'm looking for the rear stabilizer (HA-14496) and the pin (HA-12359) for my 982 / Haban 60" mower.

245016.gif

If I can't find one for sale I'd be interested in pictures of one with a refrence scale or some actual measurments of the parts. I could fabricate one if I have to.

Also interested in the rear drive shaft coupler (splined) to the hydro pump (719-3016).

Looking for a used lower hitch link for a three point hitch on my 100...(this is the bracket that fits underneath the regular hitch plate on the transmission cover). Also need a usable skid shoe for a 42" spring trip blade. Would consider buying or trading (I have numerous other small items for a cub 100 and 123).

Looking for a 70,100,71,102,122 or 123 frame, im open minded on condition. Email with pics
Thanks
-Randy

Randy.
I have a 102 frame sitting out back, yours for hauling.

hey lonny is there any way i could get a quick pic of the frame first. its a little bit of a drive.
-Thanks

Looks awesome lonny. i have a friend that might have a 100 frame, so i might go check his out within the next 2 weekends but if it falls through i will definitely contact you if thats ok? and does the axle and dash come with?

Randy F.
SOOOO, the guy offers you something for FREE and you want more or want to make sure your getting more than you asked in the first place??????

But I guess it's like doing something for someone for FREE and not getting a thanks you for fixing something they SCREWED UP in the first place, Hmmmmm!

Charlie-
thumbsup_old.gif

Lonny- If I may ask, what ever did happen to the tractor? (Sorry Charlie)

The motor over heated and locked up.
Rest of the tractor was used to keep others going.
What you see in the photos attached to the frame is what goes with the frame.

I would have found another engine for that little fella. Of course that is just my thoughts.
245269.gif

Latest posts

Back