Archive through September 13, 2008

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FOR SALE: CC Original, LOW serial no. 2169, guessing early March of 1961. If you are attracted to low serial numbers and don't mind a challenge, this may be for you.

I bought it a couple of years ago and have not done anything with it. It is now a victim of my fall cleaning-out-the-shop process (...as in, "I WILL NOT use the shop area for storage again this winter!) I had this tractor running shortly after I bought it, but not since. The engine is still free. Anyone interested is welcome to come and look at it (zip code 46992). Give me a call or an email to make sure I'm going to be home.

If there is no interest, I will send it to the auction site after the weekend.

Asking $350. Might deliver for a fee, depending upon distance, time, etc.

Steve H.
94680.jpg

94681.jpg

94682.jpg

94683.jpg

94684.jpg

I'm going to do something that I would normally consider a no, no...
uhoh.gif

Bare with me for a moment, and (hopefully) you'll see where this is headed.

About a week ago I posted this 100 for sale:
94690.jpg

It happens to be serial #95535.

Last night I happened upon this craigs-list ad for a 70 with serial #95520
http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/grd/852880762.html

Now it may be considered a no-no to post craigs-list ads, I don't know, but I just thought I would mention it if someone is ever interested in having two tractors that were probably built on the same day.
dunno.gif

I'm not trying to stir up any trouble (this time anyway) and I have no connection to the guy selling the 70 on craigs-list, but I thought I would let you all know.

Pair of Hillman 58087 bronze bushings. 1/4" ID, 7/16" OD, 1/16" Thick. Used on the carburetor throttle body shaft. Use a pair of these instead of a single thicker $8 Kohler 25-158-02 bronze bushing. These Hillman bushings are $2 per pair with your small Self Addressed Stamped Envelope. Eight pair available. Roy Najecki - 1203 Reynolds Rd - Chepachet RI 02814 401-647-3631
94710.jpg

All the Hillman bronze bushings are sold. I'll get more, but it will take a month.

Complete Narrow Frame (except for pin) sleeve hitch assembly. $120, shipped USPS.
happy.gif

94743.jpg

I have a restoration project that I can no longer work on due to space limitations. It is an original IH CUB CADET. The package includes two tractors. One has been dismantled, the other is complete. I was going to make one from the two. There are many new parts as well as many used parts that go with the tractors. The tractor that I dismantled has a completely rebuilt front axle and the main frame has had several cracks repaired. Included in the package are headlights and brackets, full three point hitch, mower deck shell and all of its components, new blades, also included will be owners manuals, and parts catalog. There are items that are to numerous to mention that will go with the tractors. I will not separate the tractors or parts, $1200 Or Best Offer serious inquiries only

I have a couple tractors and attachments for sale- pictures will be available by tomorrow.. Located in Holly Springs, MS- 40 miles SE of Memphis.

108 package- nice sheet metal, all original including seat and tires. Someone repainted the hood at some point. 3 point and creeper. Runs great, but seems to have a governor issue. Most of the time will crank without choking.

Included is a 42" deck, #1 tiller and gearbox with 1 extension(sorry, no long belt). Also included is a 10" brinly plow and sleeve hitch adapter.

$550 Firm.

106 Tractor- runs great, one new tire. Sheet metal decent. Needs battery. Included is a 42" deck. $250.00

Package deal for everything-} $750.00

Call 662-544-3434 or email to address in my profile.

Thanks,
KB

Cub Cadet model 73 runs very well, has a 10hp Kohler, doesn't smoke, NEW battery, comes with deck but needs some work, 3rd owner i am asking $400.00 obo...
I have a set of VERY nice Original fenders that I am asking $250.00 obo
May take partial trades also...
Please contact me at: [email protected]
94800.jpg

94801.jpg

If anyone is in the central Ohio area and would like to take a look. My neighbor who passed away was into Cub Cadets (and other mowers) He had a slew of parts. Much of it has been scrapped, but there is still much to left look at. Please drop me an email and I will be happy to give you the daughters phone number. I know there were several incomplete tractors. It kills me to see them scrap this stuff.

Brian

IH 782 Cub Cadet. I put a Series II KT-17 in in 2000(?) Has 52" deck, snowplow which I think is 42", and Hubcaps.

Low hours, selling because I got a new one! Will Consider Trades!

Please email: mailto:[email protected].

Thanks,
Richard Johnson

Latest posts

Back