• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through September 08, 2007

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No need to worry!! we will not run out of ground to plow. Mr. Bob Hafften farms several 100 Acres in the same area.

Help... lost my gauge to set my PTO on my 129. Found a botton that will work and DA , never measured the proper setting for the three screws that adjust the clutch on the pto. Now what?Could someone use a caliper and give me a height to set the screws<( an elastic band around both jaws if kept the same distance should be easy for me to duplicate) Just a thought! Open to any
thoughts on how to get this done. My 129 is all apart and i hate to see her broken. Later Don T

Anyone out there ever seen or heard of one of these?
64851.jpg

64852.jpg

That'd be easy to build ... other than the personal injury insurance coverage against the lawsuits
whistling.gif

Good Point, Art! You're probably right!
thumbsup.gif

I failed to consider the differences in the NF and WF spindles...DUH!
Ryan W
beerchug.gif

CHARLIE - I don't see a date on that lift brochure, but with a WF I'd have to guess about '70-'72?

LONNIE - I like the idea of unloading the sweeper onto the hayrack, but You need taller sides! I used to sweep clippings & leaves with the 129 & haul away with my junky old cart that measures 32" w X 11" sides X 42" long....three dumps from the sweeper into the cart and head to the burn pile. I had to mulch the heck out of the leaves to be able to cover ANY kind of ground. My old 30" wide Parker sweeper would fill up with leaves in 50 feet if I didn't chew them up with the mowers first!

Glen C.,
In your quest to raise the front end of your Cubbie, consider the points that Art and Jerry H. encountered. Maybe by using a WF axle and NF spindles you may get some front end lift...however, be aware that such a swap may result in some steering linkage or other interferences that may require some modifications in order to meet your performance standard. It may also get too tippy.....

I'd also guess that the height & width of what front tires/rims you choose to use would also be a determining factor as well.
Let us know how it goes for ya!
Ryan W
beerchug.gif

Hey guys, what are NOS parts ? Does it mean it's not an original IH part ? Thanks.

Back