• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through September 07, 2009

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well i`am moving at a snails pace, but moving at least. here is where I got today. later Don T
169238.jpg

Good Looking Cub Don Keep Up the Good Work. I Hope To start on my 102 this Wimter I am Sure I will be on here asking lots of Questions.

Donald Tanner,
You have come a long way with that Cub. Right now it looks like a moon rover.
rofl.gif
Just kidding.
old.gif

Don T: Your snail's pace has just been upgraded to turtle's pace. Lookin' good, old boy, and thanks for taking the time to post the pics.
fence.gif

I picked up an 800 today for a pretty good price but she needs some work. The exhaust valve is broke off at the top (possibly from someone trying to to remove it) and whats left is stuck in the block. I'm concerned that the guide may be hurt to but I'm not sure. Any recomendations on getting it out with out damaging more than whats already done? I may end up using it for parts if not.

Hi guys I just got a 149 and pto set screw holes have been drilled out with 1/4'' bit so threads are gone, any reason I cant tap 5/16" and turn some points on 5/16" set screws? Thanks for any thoughts on this

Michael R.-

Don't part that 800...they only made 2345 of them. The guides are replaceable, so if you destroy it, no big deal. If the valve was stuck that bad to begin with, the guide probably isn't in great shape anyway.

Speaking of loaders, I love it when a fellow tells you he is tired of walking around that STUPID thing!

board-post.pl

board-post.pl

Back