• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through September 04, 2011

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scaranci

displayname
stephen caranci
WANTED: Voltage regulator,15 amp stator.1974 K301, spec # 47421d,part # 4140306,superseded to 2540322. I am using the 301 to power a generator as it's the only power I have now and I am broke.I have a batt charger plugged in to keep it running. You guys don't need the details but dire straits here. If anyone near S.W.Mass has one for extremely cheap I'll hitchhike/walk to pick it up.Ph# 413-329-1635,6AM-8PM. I'm only online when the gen is running so the phone is the best way.

Looking for a servicable Kohler or Carter carb for my 1250. The K301 has been "Kirkized" with a milled head, ported block and 18Hp cam. I'm getting tired of readjusting the Walbro replacement carb, would like my Cub to start and run reliably again [so the Mrs. can cut the lawn too ;)].

Looking for air duct for 301 ASQ,
part #KH-47-755-33 maybe the rest of the front duct work if reasonably priced.

im looking for the detent clip for a narrow frame creeper gear. in case my wording isnt correct im looking for the piece that goes on the shifter that holds it into gear. email me at [email protected] thanks

anybody have a set of quietline headlights with screen thanks

I need a 3 finger clutch engagement plate for an "86" with a 7hp kohler. Also need a good PTO clutch for a "104" with a 10 hp kohler.

WANTED:
I.H. padlock with key!
[email protected]

230169.jpg

Anybody in NY, NJ, Conn., or PA looking to sell a Cub Cadet 73 please send an email to [email protected]. I would enjoy a winter project and hope you can help. Just got all my miscellaneous needed items for my 107 from Chris at Cub Cadet Classics and I am going to need a reason to stay in the barn. Thanks Chris and Thanks to whoever can help with the next toy. Bobby

Wanted: Brinly 3 point hitch plow. Any condition is fine, from rusty to nice. Let me know what you have. I can be contacted by e-mail at [email protected] or at 515-402-7707.

Searching for a good 82 series or QL runner to mow with. Not looking for a show piece, just a good working unit. Doesnt necessarily need to be in KY, I travel a bunch so I can pick up. Msg me with what you have, looking primarily for a 1250/1450 or a 582/682...would entertain a 782 also. Thanks for your time.

looking for a Lower 3point Bracket and a Brinly adapter for my 74 ih cub 128 also a hitch plate for it

Narrow frame mule drive with pullys. My spring side pulley bracket has worn itself a pretty large hole over the cross shaft causing the spring side pully to twist enough that the belt no longer drops straight into the pully. Anyone have a complete unit that is free of wear? The shaft is welded into the frame so replacing is a bit over my head and ability.
Thanks.
Mike at 906 788 4711 or [email protected]

I am looking for a good set of original tires - front and back - for my 1979 1650 Cub Cadet. Please send me an email if you think you can help ! [email protected] Thanks !!

I am looking for a cub cadet two stage snow blower for my 782 and 982. Must be within driving distance on northern Illinois.

I am in need of a couple of parts. 1st, a hydro control rod from a 1x9 series machine with good splines. 2nd, a WF tunnel cover cover with the hydro release flapper. Shipping would be to 54015. Thanks -Brian

230766.jpg

Want good running Cub w/mower deck and 12HP or greater engine. Hydro a plus, but all models considered. Not looking for a hangar queen but a good working tractor. I'm in east central NC , but will drive a reasonable distance for the right unit.

Thanks! Pictures appreciated.

looking for a wide frame subframe for a dirt/snow blade. have blade, just need a good subframe. give me a hollar if you have one to sell. thanks!

Latest posts

Back