• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through September 04, 2011

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WTB diesel hood fits 782d, 882, 1512, 1572, 1772.
hope i got these models correct. 864-490-3241
thx guys

I'm looking for 450 snow blower for my 782.
I would be willing to drive a reasonable distance to get it. I'm located in NW Wisconsin

Hi
I am looking for a electric PTO clutch. I think the Cub Cadet part # is 917-3446 or 717-3446 or Warner part # 521829.
Thank you

I have a 86 CC with a messed up Walboro Carb on it. Would like to find a Carter N Carb to replace the walboro. Does anybody out there have a Carter N for sale.

Brian Albrecht. I have been trying to email you but it won't go through. Do you still need a hydro control rod? If you do I may have one. email me.

im looking for a nf snow plow mount if any one has a spare and whould look to sell one please email me

I'm searching for a complete front blade setup for an Original. Need lift rod, blade & sub frame. Must be willing to ship or near New England. TIA

Charles C,
Not sure why the email didn't come through, the email address in my profile is correct. I was able to locate a control rod, I still need the tunnel cover and a replacement for tonights mistake. Anyone have a mounting bracket for a 1x9 series hydraulic lift control valve?
bash.gif

231213.jpg

Art,
I was actually able to locate one (the bushing on mine has issues anyway, and the entire bracket is actually slightly bent), but thanks for the offer. Still looking for the elusive WF tunnel cover with a hydro release flapper.
-Brian

Back