Archive through October 26, 2009

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a sleeve hitch for sale. I bought it off of epay, but not longer need it as of right now. It is Not a brinly, but someone made it from scratch and didnt do too bad a of a job. Only downside is it has a small twist in it. Nothing a torch cant fix,but I didnt think of that when i painted it today. I rattle can painted it, but its not perfect.$56 to your door.pix tomorow. questions? email me. TIA,Josh

I have a 127 with extra pump it is torn appart started painting the frame with transport yellow from F&F or TSC has 10 hp wrong engine but all the parts are there has mower deck needs to be finished engine needs rebuild will not run.
Looking to trade for two weights 50 lb each cast iron wheel weights for 12 inch wheels, or 150.00 email me Michael

Selling a QA-42A snowthrower attachment, wheel weights, and chains. 100.00 for the snow thrower and 50.00 for the weights and chains.

I have a 42 inch plow that came in a package deal for sale or trade. I dont now what it fits . It looks like it was originally a 82 series mount but has had the pins modified. No shoes and has had the cutting edge replaced with some kind of hard white plastic. I would like to get $60 for it,or would also be interested in working a trade for a dual spool hydro valve and levers . Located in Meadville P.A.
180178.jpg

180179.jpg

180180.jpg

I have a nice QA36A blower, but there is not a mounting frame. It only has the bottom main lift bracket and upper support arms. $50 pickup up here

Ohio Steel Fabricators 12" Cat 0 plow.

Excellent condition. I plowed with it this weekend in bean stubble and 20yr sod and it plows very well.

Located in Princeton, IN. I make trips up US41 to Terre Haute and east across I-70 to Richmond, IN on a pretty regular basis.

$250

180182.jpg

129 Hydrostatic for sale

Includes snow plow/blade and mowing deck.
Does not have carriage to hold mowing deck.

I do not have the rod that goes between the lifting lever and the plow.

http://s805.photobucket.com/albums/yy333/olddodgetrucks/CubCadet129Hydro/

I replaced the coil and the starting relay.

Runs good. Sometimes puffs smoke on startup. Sometimes back fires if you turn it off when engine is at full throttle.

Tires hold air.

The battery holds a good charge
the discharge/charge gauge bobs between charge and discharge while running. So I am not sure if it is not charging all the time or the gauge does not work correctly. I drove the kids around for over two hours the other night pulling them all behind on a blanket. Battery was at 12.97 volts when I started and ended at 12.89 volts.

I was going to fix it up but am moving a couple states away and don't have time to fix it up before the move. And will have too many projects once I get there. If I don't sell it, the kids will be happy because then they can keep driving it around the yard.

$250 obo

Here some pics of the QA36A blower, It has very good paint left on it. There are NOT any shoes. You get the chute turn rod and suppor or "hanger", the auger chain guard, and obviously to blower itself. Note how good of shape the wear edge is. All of the decal are in reat shape too. The ID tag says "QA36A U111". Come on guys winter's comin fast!
180210.jpg

180211.jpg

180212.jpg

180213.jpg

and lastly here is a pic of the sleeve hitch I posted a while back. I DO have the sway plate bolts, but didnt put them back on yet.
180214.jpg

If no one speaks up about either one they will go on Epay early next week.

selling a 124 with creeper and johnnybucket runs good comes in handy 700.00 may consider trades wheel weights not included but have 3 large suitcase weights to go with it,[ohio]
180218.jpg

180219.jpg

Here are the pics of the 127 project has incorrect engine it is a 10 hp missing generator, coil, carb. everything else should be there, also has 42 inch and 38 inch decks. Trade for two cast 50lbs each wheel weights for 12 in wheel or 150.00

180229.jpg

180230.jpg

180231.jpg

I have this trailer if anyone is interested letting it go for 150.00.

180235.jpg

180236.jpg

bunch of stuff for sale, all prices are plus shipping and pics available upon request.

-70/100 frame completely sandblasted but has the usuall cracks in the front bolt holes $45

- 71 dash tower $40 (perfect shape)

- hydro trani from a 125 was working when last used... its sat for a while tho $35

- 125 hood fair shape (has some issues but i dont recall what) $10

-73 hood mount holes welded on inside $15

-wide frame QL hood good shape $30

- 71, 125, and 1100 front castings $20 a piece

- 2 narrow frame seat spring and mount brackets $25 a piece differently if sepperate (ask)

- CW-36 snowblower augar dings needs cutting edge and choute cabel, gear box good, all mounting hardwhere there except lift rod, $65 or trade for WF snowplow

- WF fender pan perfect shape $50 (has shifter cover)

- rearend from 1100 fits JD's i think shifts through all gears has granny gear $80 obo

- 90 degree gear box from 1100 $60

-seat plate for WF with seat springs $30

Price Reduction on the Cat 0 Cultivator.
$165
I don't have a use for it, I've gone back to sleave hitch.

180277.jpg

Also for sale.OFF COLOR 50# wheel weights with bolts $120.

Both picked up in Monticello, IA. Can Hold if paid for. (wheel weights will be held on a 12" wheel going round and round)

Complete air filter assy from a 1200. Both new and used air filters included. $40 includes shipping. Email in profile.
180322.jpg

I have a 42" parts blade. From a narrow frame Cub. No subframe or lift rod. There is the blade, misc. brackets, and trip springs. $20 for all of it before it goes for scrap.

<font color="ff0000">Custom front wide frame weights and bracket sold pending payment...Thanks...Kurt</font>

From my previous ad in the 10/17 archive, the sleeve hitch adapter, lower bracket, lift arm with linkage, tires, and tiller extension are all sold. I think everything else is still available. There hasn't been any interest in the front blade, so I'll probably list it on ebay shortly.

Here are some pictures of the deck since I removed it. It's a 42" in great condition. Blades all turn freely. Idler seems to be in good shape. Shell is straight and has only very minor surface rust. Runners are straight. Wheels are pretty good, but are starting to show some play in the bushings. Nose casting is not cracked. The baffles are bent, but at least they're present. The wooden front roller is in great condition. I'd keep it, but I'm using 48" decks these days and I'd feel bad putting this one through the typical abuse that my other decks see. Surely somebody can use this for a restoration. I'm asking $100 for the deck, mule drive, and belt picked up about 60 miles west of Indianapolis.

180339.jpg

180340.jpg

180341.jpg

180342.jpg

180343.jpg

Thanks,
Jerry

Latest posts

Back