• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through October 25, 2018

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kide

displayname
Gerry Ide
Harry: Connection between "Zerk" and "Alemite" from Alemite's page. Interesting history..

Harry,

323402.jpg

Austin,
I can push maybe 1/2 a blade height of crushed limestone with the 42 inch blade on my 70 before it spins out. That's with 6-12 tires, 2 link chains and 270lbs of weight on the back. The killer is you typically are driving over what you are blading out, and that is inevitably loose and hard to get traction on. That being said, if you limit the amount you push in one pass, it sure beats a rake and shovel.

A day I started to hate hydros, this time the cold won.
323423.jpg

(cant rotate it says its bigger than 950x600???)

But this day was a good day, and this is the area I want to make trails, which the ground has brom grass and native grass. never been plowed
323424.jpg

I am thinking it's just me. I can no seem to find the right mule drive belt for my 125 Ser# 274966. Don't know if it takes 80" 81" or 75". Trying to put together order with mule drive bearings,hydro filter,deck drive belt" hy trans oil and brass pto button

On my last post I did not say that the belt is for a 42" deck

Austin, ouch! Wow, a driveshaft letting go sure makes a mess of things.
yikes.gif

Digger as always thanks for your help. The Last time I looked mule drive pulleys were out of stock. Will you be getting more and will you have the brass PTO button in stock

Glen M.
Neither the mule drive pulleys or bronze PTO buttons have ever been out of stock.

Tilt yer head the other way and check again,
beerchug.gif

If you have any problems finding something, just let me know and we'll get you fixed up.

I am starting to reassemble a K321AQS and recalling about the balance gears giving up.
What is the latest,. install of leave out?

Probably everyone's on the couch. I don't know about elsewhere, but I am totally not up with rain. Seems like the wettest fall we've had in a long time. Planned on leaf removal with my new 129 driver ..... ended up carving his pumpkins in the workshop, now on the couch.

Just back from chaperoning a HS marching band trip to St. Louis Bnds of America regionals. Pulled the props trailer home today in this crappy cross wind....ready for the couch myself!

Kind of glad to see that our house wasn't the only one to have sleeping sickness today.
happy.gif
A highlight was seeing Jim Chabot mowing with his Original and newly re-done deck. Thanks to Facebook I could see from Northern Maine to Massachusetts. Don T. would've loved it!
happy.gif

Chris and I have been on vacation for the last 2 weeks. We went to see family in Texas and have had only 2 good days where we could see the sun in all that time.
angry.gif

Back home in MA and we had the sun out yesterday and now it's raining again.. No cubbin over here.

Come on guys, don't let a little rain and wind stop you!
I think it has rained every weekend here since June!

I have been cutting trees that have fallen, or leaning real bad the past few Saturdays in the rain and wind.
I can't do it during the week, because I have been working 10-12 hours a day on my job. It is depressing to go to work in the dark, and come home in the dark.

Taking my couch day today. May go deer hunting this evening, but it isn't too promising.
For some reason, there are no deer coming to my feeder. Maybe the storms have changed the deer's patterns along with the landscape.

May just try to finish up the 100 the next few days!
happy.gif

Haven't carried any small stones lately, just wood!
lol.gif

Received my “care package” from CC Specialties yesterday, thanks Charlie!

Back