• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through October 03, 2015

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Guys..On the lift rod bracket that fits on the lift arm for the grader blade set-up...Is the U shaped loop supposed to fit over the cast section down on the lift arm? Or does it fit up from that on the chrome section of the lift arm?

Were there different brackets made in various lengths to fit the different model IH Cubs?

Thanks.

John Mitchell

Charlie "Digger" Proctor
yea I know I have a bit of catching up to do . But now I have a few less cubs to sub out my toils on lol. I plan to spend the fall in the shop.

Don T.-

Did you get my email (discussing cubs) a few days back?

Wayne Shytle

Heading for the sack now. burnt out from today ; but call me so I get your number again in the am . another phone has been lost with so much info. Later Don T

John M., There are a couple of variations of that bracket. The earlier versions had just a hole on the bottom side that had to be slid onto the end of the rockshaft after removing the foot rest. The later version had a slot that you could slide down over the rockshaft between the footrest and frame. Not sure if the length varied... Here's a photo of one installed onto a Cub Cadet model 125.

299484.jpg

Attachments

• 299484.jpg
    299484.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 121
  • 299484.jpg
    299484.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 130
Would anyone know what the carb adjustment is on 1210 cub with 12 kohler? Keeps back firing and hard to start. Once started it doesn't have full power.

Brandon K.-

You actually need to post this question in the CCC and MTD section. I will say it sounds like a timing issue but you will get more response from a proper post.

The 59M is also great for turning rotten logs into mulch for the landscaping. They will also chip up 2x4 sized branches, but it beats the hell out of em though so I stopped doing the bigger ones.
299493.jpg

299494.jpg

299495.jpg

Attachments

• 299493.jpg
    299493.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 142
  • 299494.jpg
    299494.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 129
  • 299495.jpg
    299495.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 128
  • 299493.jpg
    299493.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 137
  • 299494.jpg
    299494.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 135
  • 299495.jpg
    299495.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 127
John E Mitchell - Weren't you going to look last weekend at the snow blade and thrower? Did I miss a posting?

Latest posts

Back