• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through November 29, 2013

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stan,
You did just fine. Your original post was not a "wanted" or "for sale". It was just a question.
Someone obviously misunderstood or misinterpreted your question.

"looking for bigger ones more tractor looking ones
that would fit on my original rims, what size can I use. stan}"

I like these on my 100

265083.jpg

Harry Bursell

Some times a plan will flourish.Dang it it mower deck day here. I have been at it for four hrs. Washing drying cleaning and undercoating .I`am on my third lol. And done soon !Pulled all my tractor bates that were not in heated storage . that took this morning and sold an 8' snow plow that I bought for my truck and won`t use. I`am looking for a Jeep Rubicon and a V blade for next winter . Back at it !

donald nice looking 100 are those tires 6-12s
if not would they fit on original rims??

stanley lewis

yep they would look great on an O I think. fit is not a problem .

don that is good to hear now if i can find some can anyone tell me where to get them thanks everyone for your help stan

Latest posts

Back