• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through November 23, 2011

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Richard, just what I was looking for.

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

Well, we got our first snow Tuesday night and Wednesday morning. About 4 to 5 inches worth. This is what I did last night when I got home from work.
232973.jpg

I do enjoy using my 33" walk behind. It will chew through just about any depth of snow with ease. I could see me having to upgrade to another Cub though the older I get. This thing is one heavy sucker! This isn't your typical big box store buy - straight from Cub dealer. This is the heavy duty frame. Only thing I found odd is them putting a plastic chute on it? Oh well, no issues with it yet, 3rd year and running strong!
232974.jpg

Happy Thanksgiving to all!!!

THANK YOU to ALL of you forum members. You are what really make the forum the wealth of knowledge that it is.

Denny, Hank was at PD9.

Mike P., I believe the plastic discharge chute is less likely to plug up than a steel chute is.

Jeff, you must have good eyes, I had hard enough time counting even with the high resolution photo AND several other photos in the series.

I was having issues with the flywheel cone pulley only accepting a 3L belts. The pulleys are also made out of aluminum which caused me to go through three pulleys in the last 10 years. I decided to make my own out of some generic pulleys and couplings.
232985.jpg

232986.jpg

232987.jpg

232988.jpg

232989.jpg

232990.jpg

232991.jpg

232992.jpg

232993.jpg

I have many things to be thankful for including this Forum and the moderaters that make it continue to operate. Hope everyone has a HAPPY Thanksgiving!

Well said, Eddie! I just emailed Don T. and told him I'm even thankful for meeting HIM.
happy.gif
happy.gif

Hello, I have a 1864 cubcadet, that I just got back from the rebuild shop, it starts hard & runs on 1 cylinder, (new coils have been installed by rebuilder),been having trouble with starter working, found that the switch plug is melted & switch looks burnt, with this, cause my problem with engine running on 1 cyl?

Brian you have the correct FORUM just the wrong topic line you might want to post that in the mtd/ccc topic area 6 lines down on the main page.

This is IH cubs on this topic page

Hey all, hope everyones thanksgiving went well, personally I ate until my eyes were gonna pop out.
This may sound like a stupid question, but how much narrower are the narrow frame hoods than the wideframe? I had a brain fart for the new 1x66 hood when I relocate the exhaust and intake on my 1466, thinking one off a 1x7 or 1x4/5/6 may be able to make fit. Dont think it would bolt onto the QL nosepiece though.

Back