Archive through November 15, 2010

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looking for a wet brake lever, disk and pucks. Sorry to say a 582 I bought had a tranny filled with water. I have gears from an "86" the splines are different but the rear gears don't look to bad.

Looking for a useable dash tower for a Cub Cadet 70/100. Must be willing to ship. Please email me with a price. Thank you.

Looking for 7hp engine for an Original...if not running, needs to be able to be rebuilt. Would need to be shipped to 33525, Dade City, FL....unless within driving distance.

Thanks,

Rick

Guys I found the deck parts... Now I just need a 100 hood... And I need the gearshift lever for a 100 too. The cup broke off of the shifter on mine. Lastly, I need the piece that connects the seat spring to the frame. I guess you would call it the rear trassmision cover. It is number 4 on the microfiche. Thanks Tyler. [email protected]

I am looking for a hydralic ram for a wide frame blade.

I'm looking at buying a 1962 Cub Cadet, but it has the wrong motor in it. Does anybody have a 7 hp engine they're not using? Running would be better, but if it isn't running I'd take a rebuildable one. I'm going to school in McPherson, KS but if there's one near Hamilton IL (my hometown) I'd consider it too. Thanks for the help guys.

Jeff, the snow thrower model that will fit an Original is the BB36. Here's what one looks like:

217521.jpg

Latest posts

Back