• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through November 12, 2006

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thad,
I dunno how much more detail the pics below can be but,
44300.jpg

And clicking the sponsor buttons above will get you anything you need or want for a Cub Cadet.

OUCH!!! Crawled under to adjust out some steering slack before poking the little Honda back in for a test run. The guy before me must have hit something hard. Wishing I was in the US for parts supply. Think I’ll try & find another cadet for parts.
44308.jpg

Graeme -

Many (all?) of our sponsors ship internationally - give 'em a call (or e-mail)...

GRAEME - The steering gearbox on My 72 is in bad shape but at least it's all there! The new replacement boxes are totally different than the originals, they have cast-in ribbingm holefully to keep them from self-distructing like Your's did. Back in about 1970 I broke the OEM box on the 70 I have...it split between the window for the sector and the mounting holes. Front wheel made contact with a full 1000 gallon LP tank that jumped out in front of Me.

Sorry this is late but I was out last Friday (except for a couple of quick posts on Friday) and away over the weekend.

<blink><font size="+2"><font color="ff0000">THANK</font> <font color="ffffff">YOU</font><font color="0000ff">!!!</font></font></blink> to all you Veterans out there.

Gents, I thought you might be interested in these pics. This 4x4 was built by a guy in Port Huron, MI, roughly the area where I live. I drove by his place one day and saw this out there and decided to snap a couple pics. I have traded emails with him as he has a 782D for sale (Roland Bedell put me on to him) but we have not met - I don't want to share his name, etc., without his permission so I'm just posting a couple pics of this very cool Cub. It appears to be fully articulated using 3 point tractor hitch ball joints and auxiliary hydraulics. I tried to snap a couple shots of the workings. The oil res. tank is under the seat. Also, I posted a pic of his Avery Gator - very nifty machine. I never heard of them but his looks spiffy.
c

OK, nevermind. I cant make them any smaller than about 130kb and the system won't upload them. Too bad - they are pretty interesting.

Latest posts

Back