• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through November 10, 2006

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AAHHHHHHHHHH

Glen: You might be on the wrong forum. My brain hurts from trying to decipher that jibberish in your post!!

"fur, wuz, so's, if'n, whut, ur, itz"....
bottom.gif

So i really need help. FAST!!! Kuz i am freaking out now.

What happened to the link on the home page to the guy that had all those cub parts for sale.

He had stuff that i needed and wanted. Like stickers, seat cover, grill (kuz mine is missing!), p.t.o. And light kits

And i got a turn plow this weekend, But heres the problem. No mount. Just the plow. Can someone tell me how to make t bracket for it? Kuz i dont know what im doing with it.
plz email me back about it a.s.a.p.

Thanks,
Anthony

Glen - that 149 looks sharp!

Wild Bill - I kinda' know what you mean, although if I'm up that late trying to read posts, I'm too tired to make sense out of anything. Actually I sort of like the intentional 'postrophies. (just have to read those sentences earlier in the day)

I started painting the 129, now that Harbor Freight got me my air compressor switch. I chose to use the colors available at the local TSC which sell under the brand BPS that looked close, IH White and Equipment Yellow. According to the paint chips, Equipment Yellow looks like a ringer for Cub Cadet Yellow, which they only sell in spray cans. The International White turned out to be more of a beige. There are a couple of layers of paint on it already, but IH White looks like it belongs on a different series, based on pictures of 129s I see on the net.

I guess it is either pull out the spray gun and fill it up with Gloss White before pulling off the rest of the masking tape or live with the results I have now. Lousy day to paint, it's pouring down rain and 48 degrees here in MD right now. It's slow drying paint, even with hardener in it, the weather isn't helping things either.

Charlie -

You forgot Dan H's "on the fly" fabrication for my 169 - I'm embarrassed that it's so rusty
wink.gif

44241.jpg

44242.jpg

Schedule 40 pipe, couple of weld on 90s from McMaster and a couple of Cub mufflers from Fleet Farm. Everything ended up perfectly centered even though it was all done by eye as only Dan can do...

No snow here in North Texas but it did get what we call COLD, mid 40's.
happy.gif

I would like to mount a belt driven pressure washer on my 122 Cub. Does anyone know a source for just a high pressure pump that would operate off the front PTO and has anyone done this? Pictures of the attachment bracket would be a help. I would like to have it so the belt could be removed without removeing the pump.

Well, to all who don't seem to understand my lingo, this'll help
fur = for
itz = it's
ur = your
wuz = was
ifn' = if
so's = so
Hopefully this will help with the confusion. Not tryin to be a jerk, but jus helpin' out thoes who don't quite understand the Calvert County Short hand...
beerchug.gif

Bruce, Itz colder here in Calvert County MD, and rainin off n on, so itz a lousy day to put that beautiful IH red on my "169"...

Back