• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through November 03, 2011

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bcuster

displayname
Bryan Custer
WANTED: Looking for a <u>Sims</u> hard cab with steel doors or canvas sides (in good shape) that will fit on a super Cub Cadet (like a 982, 1872, 2072, 1572, 1912, 1914, etc.) Preferably closer to central PA. Thanks!

(sorry for the double post... Tryin' to figure out how to edit formats)

For sale: Hard cab for a 982 SUPER. I rebuilt this sims cab to fit my 982. The way it works is that you take off your fenders and seat and bolt on the new supplied floor boards. Then you set the cab with welded on fenders and seat area onto your tractor and bolt it on. That way you dont ruin your good fenders. When spring comes, you unblot the cab and take it off, put your original stuff on and your good to go. Reworked the front so that the access door opens to open the hood. Wiper and fan work. Plexiglass front and side windows. Glass peep and back windows. Paint is nice, just some dust sitting on it from sitting. Just wont fit my newer 2086 so its gotta go. Asking $800.00 but an open to offers. I will ship from my work. Will be strapped to a large pallet and shipped via semi truck. I will help coordinate shipping but you pay actual shipping costs. Probally need to ship to a business with a fork lift or dock. It isnt light. Located in Detroit Lakes, MN [email protected] Aaron

232292.jpg

232293.jpg

232294.jpg

232295.jpg

oops, was suppose to be in the for sale section. Would one of the awsome moderators please move it for me>? Thanks - Aaron

AARON, YOU'VE GOT E-MAIL!

HOLY CRAP!!
yikes.gif
Was that fast!

And all I have to say about that cab is...
drool.gif
I'm definitely interested.

Aaron-
If you're selling that cab, does that mean you'll be producing come CABS of your own???

<font size="-2">(Yeah, that's right.. I "need" a cab for a SUPER too!)</font>

If i do make a cab, which i just might, it will be a really cool cab and look like a 1086 / 1586 cab. Just need to find some more time.....

Looking to buy a fender pan for an original and the rod that connects the two fenders.

Thomas B.
No less than 6 of our Sponsors have what your looking for!

Unless your looking for a used one that already broken in the usual spot.

Thanks Charlie. I gather from what you are saying that a used one without cracks may be hard to come by. I rescued this original from the scrapyard and I will bring it back in style. Guess its time to look for a new one.

Thomas, the OCC fender pan was so prone to cracking that IH had a repair procedure I think. If you can weld you can reinforce it from below and I think it looks fine. It would depend on how perfect you wanted it to be.

Do some searching and I think you will find some info with pics.

Randy

Wanted.... lower grill insert for a 106. THANKS for any pointers!

Wanted - 1 used Kenda ribbed 16X6.50-8 tire. Only need one to match the one good one I have now. Also looking for a complete narrow frame Brinly sleeve hitch setup.
Send price & pics including shipping to 40330 to [email protected]

Troy,
I have a tandem disc setup.
Nice shape.You can email me in my profile.

need a front snow/dirt plow mount bracket for a cub 86 wideframe thanks

I am looking for a white plastic hubcap for the number #2 IH cart. It covers the cotter pin on the axle. Phone 724 882-5806

Latest posts

Back