• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through November 02, 2012

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Selling a sleeve hitch disc. It is a newer style, where you can put blocks on the top for extra weight. Really good shape, blades are in good shape. Ready to mount and use. Located in Springville IA, will not ship. I can get pictures upon request. $125 or best offer.

for sale n.o.s. set of tailights-35.00, n.o.s. tailight lens 15.00, n.o.s. 10-12 h.p. heads 80.00 plus shipping
248533.jpg

248534.jpg

248535.jpg

Selling a solid set of Original Fenders. They are in really decent shape. The reflectors are there but broken. The sheet metal is solid and clean. There is one small crack in the pan part where the notch is for the lift arm to pass through. I can repair that before sale if it is a problem. Please contact me at my email listed in my profile.

248571.jpg

248572.jpg

248573.jpg

Asking $300. Tractor is not included.

Cub cadet 149 with snow/dirt plow, chains, and mower deck!!!!! runs good few new parts in it christmas advertisements on tv that mean the snow is comming andthis works great for snowplowing!!! The mower deck works good everything works I'm working on getting a new seat and the steering coloumn is alittle loose but it's a great running machine I would like to get $800 for it but I would like offers and would be open for a trade for a snowmobile I'm located right outside of cedar rapids IA please email me at [email protected] Thanks
--
248582.jpg

248583.jpg

248584.jpg

248585.jpg

<font size="+1">ATTENTION 100 Point Restoration Collectors:
You'll never reach that 100 point restoration without the correct carriage bolts for your wheel weights. I have a limited supply of used 1/2 inch diameter carriage bolts available as follows:

Qty 4, IH stamped heads, 1/2 inch x 5.5 inches long. 3 still show good galvanizing and 1 is rusty. $25 shipped to you. (these are on the right in the pic).

Qty 4, WP stamped heads, 1/2 inch x 6.0 inches long. All 4 still show good galvanzing. $30 shipped to you. (these are the 4 on the left in the pic).

Qty 4, IH stamped heads, 1/2 inch x 6.0 inches long. All 4 are rusty and one is extremely hard to make out the IH stamp if it's there at all, so this set is $20 shipped to you. (these are in the middle of the pic).

248634.jpg

<font size="+1">My FALL/WINTER Wheel Weight Sale is still in progress.
Buy One Pair (Qty 2) of IH cast iron wheel weights for $125 shipped to your door.
If you would like to add a set (Qty 4) of the IH or WP stamped carriage bolts listed above, get the set of your choice for only $10 more (if still available).
I still have a few pair of the Yellar weights and some in White. Your color choice while they last, but no guarantee.
I can take payment thru PayPal or a Post Office Money Order.
</font>
248635.jpg
</font>

Sorry I don't currently have any of the rubber brake pedal pads for the 1x6/1x7 series withOUT the rubber cut out on the back of the pad. All the replacements pads and the wide frame and Quiet Line series rubber brake pedal pads all have the little cut out on the back to make easier installation - but if you want a 100 point restoration you need the original rubber pad with no cut out on the back. I'm looking hard and will post here if I come up with any.

Here is some pics of the sleeve hitch disc that was posted on 11/5.
248661.jpg

248662.jpg

(Having trouble posting here. May have to double post)

<font size="+1">Supplement to 100 Point Collector Post Below:</font>

The set of 4 IH head carriage bolts 5.5 inches long is sold.

<font size="+1"> Just discovered 2 more sets of 4 available as follows:

Qty 4, IH head carriage bolt, 1/2 inch x 7 inches long. Heads and part of rods still show galvanizing, remainder is rusty. $30 shipped to you. (these are the 4 in the bottom pic of the pics above)

Qty 4, IH head carriage bolt, 1/2 inch x 7 inches long. Heads and part of rods still show galvanzing, with some rust. 1 has partial clip off head but square mount is good and works. $25 shipped to you. (these are the 4 in the top pic of the pics above
</font>

Note - these 7" long bolts will can be used to mount a double stack of weights on a wheel with a 8.5inch wide tire.

The cub cadet 149 listed below is going down to $700 please give an offer or have been looking for a snowmobile to trade for

Gas tank. 1x8, 1x9
248766.jpg

248767.jpg

248768.jpg

Here's a simple solution to a dirty gas tank! This one is very clean, inside and out. I just looked up MSRP on a new one - $336! I'll sell this one for $85 including shipping. If you don't agree that it's restoration quality, send it back C.O.D. for a full refund.
happy.gif

Selling K321 block STD bore has valves. Asking $60. Please contact me with my profile e-mail for photos and info.

Fenders listed on November 6th are sold. Thanks
happy.gif

Cub Cadet 2284 Super Garden Tractor with 54 inch deck, front bumper, rear weights, and rear weight bracket. This unit runs and works great. Everything works as it should. It has the hydraulic lift and power steering. The deck also works great and is quiet. The 22 hp Kohler engine runs great also and does not smoke or use oil. The hydrostat also works as it should. The price is $1200. It is located in Indianola, Iowa. I can be contacted at 515-402-7707.

decent set of hub caps some small dings minor rust 40.00 plus shipping
248828.jpg

<font size="+1"> reminder I lowered the price on the cub cadet 149 to $700 might be willing to go lower or trade for snowmobile. </font><font size="+2"> please give me an offer</font>

Back