• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through May 23, 2013

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
70's International Cub Cadet 1200 Quiet Series Tractor Mower
This is a used International Cub Cadet 1200 lawn and garden tractor. The motor is a Kohler K301 engine,12 hp, and 3 speed manual transmission w/reverse. The motor does run. It is a gear driven. The drive clutch is frozen up in this mower. It works in and out but don't seem to release. It will also need a gas tank. All the tires are up and holding air. The back tires are Goodyear soft track. It has some rust and scratches from years of used. It does have the 44" cut mowing deck. No side panels.

This would make a great lawn tractor for pulling or restoring. $375

Local pick up only. Will deliver within 100 miles of Selmer TN for a $1.50 a mile.
Can sent pictureS

Call home phone 731-632-3658 or cell #731-453-5457 Cell phone is not turn on all the time. Or email [email protected] I am up late till 1am at night so call do not call after that.

Cub Cadet 127 with tiller and 2 extendsions.Sweet running motor very nice tiller tractor with spring assist,could use a paint job but is fully functional.$700.00 located in South Elgin ,IL west of Chicago.

259007.jpg

259008.jpg

259009.jpg

Ummm...not quite sure what I did to have the bat show up on my ad, but I just wanted to assure everyone that I am indeed NOT a vampire.

Thank you!
Adam

For sale: Cub Cadet 86 with 14hp engine, bored .030 over. It runs well but it does smoke. I honestly believe that it just needs rings but I'm sure many will argue with me on that. It has ag tires but they are shot. Newer clutch with resurfaced pressure plates. New inner tube up front. Has the 1 inch spindles from the 82 series. Good seat and fenders. Sheet metal straight. This was my project to make a plow tractor so there is no PTO items on it but I do have some that can go with it. The tractor in general just needs some TLC, welding on the brake rods and welding up front for the axle pin. Located in Central City, IA. Price is $325 or partial trade for a complete, good running 10hp engine for a 102. If you don't like the price, then feel free to email me (in profile) and I might negotiate, Or just feel free to complain about it right on the for sale section
rofl.gif
Or call 319-854 seven 035. Thanks.
259077.jpg

259078.jpg

259079.jpg

259080.jpg

Still have a good recently rebuilt engine from a 1210, a 12hp Magnum series. Runs great. Will need a PTO. $200. can get pics, just send me a phone number. Email or call 319-854 seven 035 and leave a message. Thanks.

Aluminum rear end from a 1210 Cub Cadet. No stripped holes. Just the rear end, no tires. $75 or best offer.

Engine cradle from a 1210 Cub Cadet. Has the brace welded in the middle. Might fit other models of Cubs, I'm not sure. $40.

Frame from the same 1210 above. $20/best offer

Email me or call 319-854-seven 035 and leave a message. Thanks.

Latest posts

Back