Archive through May 19, 2007

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dtanner

displayname
Donald Tanner
i like my spreader,seems to spread an even pattern and i found a electric trunk release and plan to install it so i can turn off or on the spreader as required. see that idea and the light went on. lol DonT

Just got to buy me a beverage holder for the 129
aneyone know where i can find one? lol

Donald T: I've seen boat accessory/supply places that have them that can be easily adapted to a Cub Cadet.

Myron B

Swivel drink holder available at local bass boat dealer. Least thats where I got mine!
beerchug.gif

Hey guys look what I just bought for 35$. Now I just gotta drive 70 miles to pick it up. Can anybody tell me what model this might be?

56833.jpg

Ryan W. I found a broken fibre washer on my 149 deck and used some formica (the same stuff thats on the kitchen counter) to make a replacement about 20 years ago. It is still there and works fine.

Is that why you had the forum locked up ... or you affraid someone gonna steal it ?

Yepper, it takes a bit to regenerate after changes are made.
Most NORMAL folks are in bed this time of night ya know.
biggrin.gif

Which is where I'm headed too!

David C.,
I like your idea! (for any late arrivals, what David is referring to is the 'friction disc' that is located between the mower deck cutting blades and their respective spindles).

Thanks again for the imput, David!
Ryan W
beerchug.gif

Tim D. Sweet find!!! You were asking what it is? It's my long lost tiller for my Cubs.
biggrin.gif

Charlie P. Neat new sponsor. Gotta look into a subscription for that.

Henri,
I guess you missed the fact that the Cub pic is 3 times the size of the Deere pic huh.
Don't knock it till ya try it.
biggrin.gif

Charlie , I did a parts search and all they have is green machine stuff hence the jab.I'm sure it's a good MAGAZINE though IF thats what your in to.

Wow!
We're heading down the ole Cermax road again huh!
If we don't know what it is, don't have a clue what it does or want to comprehend what it's all about, damn it and forget it!
Maybe if we took a vote and everyone had the balls to admit the fact they we all pretty much own off topic GT's, it would change the mindset that if your not a IH only guy you ain't nothin attitude.

And what does doing a parts search for what they sell have to do with a magazine about GT's?

Latest posts

Back