• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through May 14, 2012

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hitch,trike kit, and a/c are sold...thanks

Wanted used metal goat milking stand

Going though some stuff in the garage and........It's going to you or the garbage man. <font size="-2">(I hate to throw out new/good stuff)</font>
Seven (7) brand new 4 1/2" X 1 1/8" mower wheels and some hardware. Three (3) 6" X 1 3/8" $5.00 + shipping get all of them.
241425.jpg

Three (3) brand new coiled air hoses. $5.00 + shipping
241426.jpg

I need two single groove pulleys. They need to be in very good condition. I'm trying to get my Pow'r Pup back to original build specs. My e:mail address is in my profile.

First one is for an A size belt and is 2 1/2" diameter with a 1 1/4" bore. (If I recall this is the correct size bore for a Cub Cadet engine.)

Second one is also for an A size belt... 6" diameter with a 3/4" bore.

I have a 2001 Honda Sport trax 300EX fourwheeler for sale. it is in excellent condition, has nerfbars electric start, reverse. I'm asking $1300.00 or best offer. I will post picture or please e-mail for them. Thanks Tim
[email protected]

Large assortment of garden tractors and parts

John Deere 2-110 1- 210
3 Cub Cadets 102, 100, 107 ,2 decks and a snow plow and tons of parts!!
Engines transmissions tires and Wheels!!!!
Need to stop by and see it all!

Located in Minooka, Illinois 815-931-6709

$1000

For sale stihl 056 with a 24 inch bar, this saw can handle up to a 36"bar without a problem
this saw is well maintained and runs very strong
$500.00 Firm

241696.jpg

241697.jpg

Cub Cadet utility vehicle 4x2 ,16 hp vanguard engine,cab enclosure,original tires in good shape,electric bed lift ($500. option)
runs and drives great ,original tires in good cond. ,new drive belt and rebuilt driven clutch.very dependable .

needs seat covered

I bought a new one so this one must go. first $1750 cash or best offer considered

241751.jpg

241752.jpg

241753.jpg

Rich, any chance I can get you to take some detail photos of that Cub Cadet Utility Vehicle and send them to me via email for my archives?
dunno.gif
Thanks in advance!
happy.gif
Sure wish you were located closer AND I wish I had some spare cash on hand.

Latest posts

Back