• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through May 14, 2004

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aaytay

IHCC Supporter
displayname
Home of the Plow Special
Harvey-
Click on the link above to CC Specialties. Travis can set you up with a used control-rod for a decent price

Weaver-
Dunno, I live less than 100yds from the line. Crossed the line tonight to head 20 miles up the road to Cabella's to check out fishing gear. Hard to resist spending Cub funds up there!

Hey Harvey!

If you catch Travis soon enough, he might be able to pass the control-rod to me, and I could hand-tote it out to 'ya when I come back out a week from Sunday... I'll be working in Alexandria...

But I'll bet that if you take that link-rod and straighten it out in a vise... it'll still be okay...

Wyatt,
Thanks a lot for shedding some light. Now I'm goin' back in for a "needle in a haystack" search. THey have two old barns stuffed full of ....stuff. And about 20 cats that have used the entire property as their own litterbox.

Really appreciate your help. I'm now looking for two shafts and two L brackets and some springs..do they slide over the shafts?

Voice from Wi: "<font size="+2">WEEKEND FREEDOM MACHINES!</font> It's the name of the John Deere site.

Kevin,

Thank you for the morning lift.
lol.gif

We've Forgotten Much? We Feed Mechanics? Will Fail Miserably? Waste From Moline?

Funny how things change ... use to be if you typed "John Deere" it got the ol "<font color="ff0000">**** *****</font>" treatment ... guess times are a changin' !

Wyatt -- pick me up some Strike King 3x white Zulu's ! Left the last one hanging in the sun on a tree limb to dry thursday morning
sad.gif
It'd be hard for me to even go home if I got inside the door @ Cabelas or BP. (<font size="-2">oh and the next time you're there look at the sign
happy.gif
</font>)

Ken,
GOOD ONE!!
roflol.gif

Has anyone seen the episode of "American Choper" when the made the "Dixie Chopper" bike? The used the same Vanguard engine (doctored up a bit) used on the mower in the bike. The guys from OCC were very impressed with the smoothness and power of the B$S engine in there. Didn't have much audio of the engine running, but looked damn cool!

(Message edited by thoffman on May 15, 2004)

Has anyone ever seen IH Cub Cadet cuff links that were given out from from IH?? The local chapter of the International Harvester Collector Club has some hat pins that were fashioned from the same mold of the cuff links? Should be gettting some soon. I'll post something as soon as I get them.

I saw some on yabE years ago. Should have a pic of them on one of these lost cds. Hard to wipe yer mouth on yer shirt sleeve with cuff links on !
happy.gif

Tom - ya forgot your back slash \
I sure don't watch the OCC guys anymore , if I wanted to hear that much cussin' and rantin' I'd have the ol lady follow me around with a recorder !!
What a show to have for the kids out there to watch ... as bad as those commercials on USA channel at night ... "Hello , I'm a slut and I'm needing you to call me right now ...." ... America had better WAKE up !

Tom-
I've got some reproductions of the cuff links, can't figure out where they are right now. Had them on at my wedding. I'll see if I can dig them out.

Weaver-
I'm probably headed back today, I think that since the wife is out of the house (and won't be able to go on a Cub parts run to Rockford until next weekend) I might go up and get the little spinning combo I saw last night. My fishing liscense expires in two weeks, haven't got an IA liscense yet so I need to get that before I do too much more fishing so I can go somewhere west of the house!

as for the OCC, I'm sure it's just the Discovery editing crew, but they sure edit too much in "the wheel don't fit, pops" banter, same with the American Hot Rod show. My favorite's been Overhaulin on Speed.

Need to get the same show going with Cub Cadets . . . . . . . "we posed as some Floyd County criminals and stole Kraigs 125, while he waited to get his 125 out of impound, we Overhauled his 125 with a FWA front axle, custom Cat-0 3-point hitch, a VPE performance engine, and a new paint job from Precision Services"

(Message edited by wcompton on May 15, 2004)

ALL,
Where the hell does one go to bitch about gas prices going out of control? This is getting nuts.

Ken,
Thanks. How's that?

(Message edited by thoffman on May 15, 2004)

Wyatt -- ya need a rod / reel ? I've got 19 ... come'on down
happy.gif
I looked at Cabelas site , the Zulu's are 50¢ more than BP. Why ya need the better half to go with you ? Your back getting that bad ? I know you're not like that Kraig feller that has to hide cub parts in the tall weeds and ditch.

Wyatt -- the welder is on the truck , let's DO IT !

Tom -- it aint here ! I've been able to make 2 trips on the lake this year where as 2 years ago I fished 3-5 times a week and burned over 360 gallons of gas in the boat. That's a lot of gas considering that I've been known to use the trolling motor and go 6 miles without ever turning over the outboard ! (I've also sat in the boat 21 hours without touching the bank)

Wyatt -- wanna go fishin ??
happy.gif

Gentleman:

Give this some thought.---- Gasoline costs have not even come close to keeping up with inflation in the last decade. The problem is prices have caught up with inflation in the last 3 weeks.

This reminds me of the late 70's.

To stay on topic, that reminds me I need to pick up some petro for the 1250.

Latest posts

Back