• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through May 11, 2012

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kshultz

displayname
Shultzie
The QA-42A snow thrower is sold!!
Thanks!
happy.gif

USED QUIETLINE GRILL. FAIR CONDITION, WAS "TRIMMED" AROUND THE EXHAUST OPENING TO FIT AROUND THE EXHAUST PIPE BUT STILL IN ONE COMPLETE PIECE. $ 25.00 DELIVERED. CONTACT AT [email protected] FOR PICTURES AND MORE INFORMATION.

Spring cleaning! I'm tired of kicking this stuff around, soooooo. Keep watching, more to come. Email for pix.

Three (3) IH Starter generator belts # 401960R1 used but very good. $10.+ sh.

104-125 choke cable and throttle cable $10.+ sh.

104-125 steering wheel average condition. $20.+ sh.

72-125 tie rods and drag link with newer ends. $10.+ sh.

Reduced from April 16th post. Unmolested fiberglass dash for 104-124. Has some glue residue on the top portion of the dash, from the foam rubber strip that the PO had on it. No breaks. The tin is nice and straight but faded. No extra holes. Won't find one much better! $40.+sh. for tin and dash.

<u>FREE!!!!</u> but you must pick up. One set of 23 X 8.50 X 12 tires/rims, good, holding air.
One set of 16 X 6.50 X 8 tires/rims, good holding air.
One set of 4.80 X 8 tires/rims, one not holding air with a ding in rim, other good, holding air.

Narrow frame spring asist, Needs the "U" bolt $75. + sh.
Narrow frame three point $75. + sh.

Cub Cadet 125 a nice tractor. Hydro works fine. Never had trouble with tractor engine does smoke a little when first fired up. Reason for selling is I have too many. Asking 350$ obo. Need gone!!! Will send a video of it running upon request.
239073.jpg

I have a Cub Cadet rear that came out of a 126. It goes into all gears and has external brakes. WIll make a great pulling tractor rear or just for parts. The only reason im selling it is because I had parted the tractor. I have no use for the rear. Will send pictures upon request.

I'm cleaning out my basement, and have decided after a few years, that I will not convert my custom 72 back to mowing. So selling the wheels and mower. The tires leak air and could use tubes, or new tires
happy.gif
. The deck was mowing great, had recently rebuilt it when I moved to my new house, solid deck, no holes, good spindles, wheels, and the blades have not been sharpened since new.

Narrow frame 48" mowing deck - $150

239159.jpg

239160.jpg

Wheels with tires - $50

239161.jpg

I'm located in Bloomington, Indiana. 812-369-5305 call/txt me if interested. I need the space, feel free to make a reasonable offer. I can't deliver, I've sold my truck.
sad.gif

Thanks,

Joe

More stuff. I know it was almost 90 degrees here today but the snow WILL return!
42" Snow blade average condition complete with subframe, lift rod, and clamp on braacket to attach to lift handle. Will need new shoes. NO SHIPPING! $75.

Email for pix.
Rear weight box, no IH built but quality built NO SHIPPING! $50.

Headlight panel w/two working lights and clamps for a 73-147. Bolt in and go! $50. + sh.

Grill screen for 73-147 w/mounting springs $30. + sh.

Email for pix.

I am selling my Cub Cadet Original garden tractor. Condition is a 3 from a scale of 1-5. Never been restored. It sat for many years (dormant from 72-97 and used regularly from 97 to present)It runs great and still cuts grass. It has the 3 blade (38") conversion deck with front PTO adapter, rear fenders, newer tires, newer blades bought from Cub Cadet dealer, newer belts and battery, original rear wheel weights. Runs awesome with some light smoke at start up. Carburetor was replaced about 15 years ago from a Cub cadet parts dealer. Engine has never been removed or disassembled. Newer rear and front tires. Ignition switch was removed and installed a simple to use dead man switch on the side as I live in a hilly area and wanted a quick way to shut it down. The deck leaver was cut off by the previous owner and I welded it back together and it still functions perfect. The cut and weld are below the tractor body so its not an eye sore. Asking price is $600 or best offer. Tractor is located 12 miles from Warrenton, VA I will post pictures this weekend as its raining here all week.

I need sell this parts cub cadet 123 tractor before we packup the house for our move 1st June! Frame, hydrostatic, fenders, dash, front end, etc..., Any interest? Make an offer! I'm in Madison WI but am willing to meet you at the borders... IL, IA, MN. Email me and thanks, danWI

Photo will not load right now, will try again this evening
happy.gif

OH HECK! I forgot to add the price... sorry folks
bottom.gif

Asking $100 for the Cadet 123 or any offer that includes cash, retrieval/pick-up, and a drinkable donation

Finally home after a wind damaging day! here's pic of 123 parts lot for $100 or offer... contact me offlist

239371.jpg

42" Mower Deck for CC 100. Sold all my 100's and now this deck needs to have a new home. I have the mounting frame, it has been painted also. Deck is in very good condition, bearings are tight. I'm located near Greencastle, IN about 40 miles west of Indy. $100, you must pick up. Thanks, William
239374.jpg

Your pick gear drive parts unit 95.00 each or 150.00 for both

both units have plenty of usable parts

108 is missing clutch 128 has clutch but is missing shifter

239400.jpg

239401.jpg

239402.jpg

Tom: Good eye! If I could just get that here, I'd fix it!
happy.gif

You're right, the belt is on wrong. My nephew painted it and put it on that way. I should have caught that but it slipped by me. Thanks for catching it and reminding me. I will change it for sure.

Back