• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through May 11, 2012

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the replies AND support, a member is picking up the 123 this weekend! Everyone have a safe and reflective holiday weekend, Dan in WI

1450 Cub Cadet for sale. 14HP - Hydro lift - homemade rear lift - runs good, but engine smokes - started painting, never finished - All tires hold air - front and rear lights work - Strong hydrostatic transmission - Front PTO works - No Deck - Tractor does not leak anything - Later one with internal break rear with one inch front spindles. Have purchased a 149 and need to sell asap. St. Louis MO 63368 636.443.5936
$250.00 to sell quick!
239440.jpg

239441.jpg

239442.jpg

<u>LAST REDUCTION</u>, from here it goes the the recycler.

Grill screen for 73-147 w/mounting springs <strike>$30.</strike> $20. + sh.

Three (3) IH Starter generator belts # 401960R1 used but very good. <strike>$10.</strike> $5. + sh.

104-125 choke cable and throttle cable <strike>$10.</strike> $8. + sh.

104-125 steering wheel average condition. <strike>$20.</strike> $15. + sh.

72-125 tie rods and drag link with newer ends. <strike>$10.</strike> $8. + sh.

Reduced from April 16th post AGAIN. Unmolested fiberglass dash for 104-124. Has some glue residue on the top portion of the dash, from the foam rubber strip that the PO had on it. No breaks. The tin is nice and straight but faded. No extra holes. Won't find one much better! <strike>$40.</strike> $30. +sh. for tin and dash.

Ive decided I am not going to restore my mower deck for my 582.

So I have a new spindle I would like to sell. Part #759-3293(959-3293). It should fit all 44in decks.
-$130 shipped to your door

239469.jpg

239470.jpg

The Deck is sold, THANKS!

The tires/wheels are gone too!

Thanks,

Joe

70's 149 Hydro Tractor For Sale
Good condition. Motor threw a rod but I bought another motor to replace it. Replacement motor needs freshening or possibly small over bore. Includes PTO. No other attachments included.
Boston / Southern NH.
$400 or BRO
239535.jpg
239536.jpg

All parts with exception of the dash and tin are sold. Note; "Interested in" and "Looking at" do not mean items are automatically sold to you. The first with the $$ gets the goods. I've been on both side of the fence several times on Craigslist. I'm sad to say that I guess it applies here to now too.

I have a late 70's QL1650 for sale near Appleton, WI. The motor is going bad. Its loud and has been smoking, so I think it's about done. Other than that, it has been fully restored including new paint, decals, front tires, seat and so on. Everything (except the motor) works as it should and includes a 44" deck, a QA42 snow blower (in need of restoration), owners manual and tire chains. Asking $500 for the whole works. Please email me at [email protected]

Thanks!

Tom

Back