• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through May 01, 2008

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kraig M./Steve B.,

I think the 460/560's had the same chrome pointer as well.

Ron,

You are correct, that was a typo....I had the list jotted down on my desk, but when I typed it I skipped from 340 right to 404, accidentally ommitting the 460 and 560!!!!

Nice catch!!!!

Kraig,

"Lots of hours on a 656" ......sounds very familiar!!!!
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
Unfortunately, with my back still messed up, I'm going to have to skip planting this year.....can't run the 656 on the planter if you can't lift seed bags!!!!

Steve B,
I wonder how those torque figures compare to a CH16, CH18 and the Vanguard 16? My butt dyno says they are probably higher. The V twins don't seem to have the torque the opposed twins had.

CH18 peak torque = 31.4ftlb @2200
Ch20 peak torque = 32.7ftlb @2400

I have the link for the Vredestein V61 tires for the conversion i might be doin to the front of my 149, but i cant find prices on em anywhere.... any ideas?

Hello to all,Can someone tell me if its "correct" to have a muffler type clamp at the top of the steering post on an Original? Thanks for any info.

Ray, mine came with that option also. Holes are welded shut now. It seems 20 some years ago someone didn't believe in greasing the spindles.

Latest posts

Back