• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through March 30, 2014

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Selling a plow frame adapter for a 63-67 IH Cub.
$35 plus shipping. 607-316-8816

105 still available.
$250 drive it on your trailer.
Price includes a cup of coffee or cold one depending on the time of day.
beerchug.gif

For Sale -
"Original" model Cub Cadet with original Timed Deck. $375 picked up in Woodbury, CT 06798

Runs and Drives. Appears to have original Kohler engine. No Creeper, No Fenders, non-Original seat, frame attachment to rearend is not cracked. Hood is rough and ornament missing, grill missing parts. Seems to be a good restoration candidate. Please send e-mail with any questions. E-mail address is in my profile.

Few more items For Sale:
All prices are "plus" shipping unless noted otherwise, from zip code 06798. E-mail is in my profile.

IH Rear Weight Box $100
IH Narrow Frame 3-Point Sleeve Hitch $100
IH Narrow Frame Spring Assist $75
Kohler LP Style Head off 10hp $100
IH Wheel Weights $135/pr shipped to your door.

285350.jpg

285351.jpg

285352.jpg

285353.jpg

285354.jpg

285355.jpg

285356.jpg

285357.jpg

Hey Harry...where's the "sleeve" on the "nf 3 pt sleeve hitch"???

Here we go again.

Wayne - there's a hole in that cast iron lift lever where you insert the sleeve pin. Once you do that I can't hide anything up my sleeve.

Latest posts

Back