• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through March 24, 2015

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don: Read 346828 as your serial # .
happy.gif

(JUNE, 1970)
happy.gif
happy.gif

Frank Currier. So the 20500 are meaningless as far as the s/n goes?

Dave S - I don't like cutting off threaded studs. I'm certain it's just me but I just don't like it. What about getting the thin nuts I mentioned??? I went to a lot of work figuring out the various dimensions and I'd like to see you use the thin nuts. I think there was at least one shown in one of Lew's pics

Dave S - here is Lewis' pic again. You can see the nuts are thin. I think they are the same thickness as the heads of the bolts. If you find these nuts then you won't need to shorten the spacers or cut the studs.
295331.jpg

Harry,
The lower nuts are large ones,hmmm that didn't come out right.
the others are jammin'
the three under the tank are shorter studs now that I think about it,

Bill J - thank you.

Dave and Lewis - well I thought the studs were all the same length. I also thought the nuts were all the same thickness, all jam type.

Latest posts

Back