• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through March 23, 2018

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kshultz

displayname
Shultzie
Yeah, that's impressive! I need some of that!
eek.gif

Hey Digger,
How soon are the OEM Release Rod Lock Assembly Button PN/ IH-401449-R1 Going to be available/cost?
Getting an order list ready and being from the other side of the border have to make sure I get everything in to meet $75 requirements.
I'm at $74 now....
dunno.gif

Jeff B.
Hopefully within the next week or so.
I do have a few NOS left, just in case.

BTW, forum members are special and are exempt from spending limits!
thumbsup.gif

Well I took the 1650 for a little joy ride around the neighborhood today
bannana_guitar.gif

Will take some getting used to I guess when I'm only used to manual transmission. Is smoother in acceleration and speed shifts but still really touchy on deceleration. Happy to have it moving now tho.

On another note, it was just in time...... Went out after on the 104 and pushed the snow around in the driveway to clean it up to melt away.... sheared off the pins in rear shaft coupling
angry.gif

Will get on that tomorrow, and get the shaft/clutch back in the 126 for future testing....

Ethan,
I picked one up this morning thanks, going to wait till I get the shut off valve from ccs, along with a few other items. With the current inline valve there is no room for a filter.
greenthumb.gif

Hey Digger..... where can I find a coupon code?? When I try 50%OFF it tells me invalid code....
1a_scratchhead.gif
1a_scratchhead.gif
1a_scratchhead.gif

err.gif
clappy.gif
crash.gif

There must be something wrong with my puter...

Does anybody know where in the archives their is anything about steering arm play fix. I read about splitting the arm and then bolting it tight. I also read about drilling it with a taper and adding a tapered pin with bolt that can be bought as a kit which I can not find. Would anyone know where I can find that in archives

Jeff B good deal then like said just make sure you route the fuel line in such a way as not to bugger up the throttle linkage

Then there's this,

By Todd Markle (Farmallgray) (Tmarkle) on Friday, May 02, 2008 - 11:57 am:

Sorry for the delay but here is the info on the reamer and tapered pins to fix the steering arm on a NF. McMaster-Carr part numbers are 98390A372 for the pins and 2990A25 (straight flute) or 2990A55 (spirol flute) for the reamer. If you want to get them locally, ask for a number seven taper pin hand reamer. The pins measure .360” at the small end, .412” at the large end, and are 2.5” long. You may have to run an 11/32" drill bit through first to get the reamer started. You then use the reamer to ream the hole till the pin fits good, then beat the pin in with a BFH. If you need to take it apart punch the pin out the opposite direction. The reamer and a pack of pins cost less than one new spindle and arm, and you will have enough to repair multiple tractors.

Latest posts

Back