• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through March 20, 2013

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Terry D.
Nothing wrong with a Unicorn!!!!
I split all my wood with one, LOL
You couldn't pay me to use a hydraulic splitter!!!
255778.jpg

Under Edit,
I can out split just about any hydraulic splitter made. LOL

Charlie - you just go ahead and split away! Just looking at that thing gives me the creeps. Looks more like a surgical tool for people with brain issues than a wood splitter!!

well......seriously off topic(i think....couldnt follow)....am i the only new yorker on here?????

Hello Eliza, No you are not the only New Yorker here. And i'm not that far from you.
a---allalone.gif

Since I didn't use my 127 with snowthrower this winter, do I need to service it next year ?
dizzy.gif

Just kidding, I hope to get it painted before next winter. I have been asking local places for "slip plate" paint with out any luck. Is there a better name I should be using, or maybe a better place I should be asking?

Paul. The name around here is E Z Slide, it is a graphite based paint and even comes in black or white. Any farm and home center should carry it. I bought some at Tractor supply.

Paul: TSC sells Mo-Deck Non-Stick Polymer Coating for Mowers in an 11oz. spray can. Also, SLIP Plate makes Mower Guard.
happy.gif

Latest posts

Back