• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through March 20, 2007

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is the PTO engagement adjustment turnbuckle from my 122. What's wrong with this picture?

53637.jpg

Yes, that's right, both rods have right hand threads! Somebody must have gone to a lot of trouble to make it happen too. I'm glad I noticed this before adjustments were required.

There was some recent posts about the steering box grease fitting. I noticed that the fitting on my 122 rotated around the mounting hole too. It took grease OK. Is it possible it's meant to be this way?

Lee

Little cub story The electric lift was sticking the other day so i took it off . Taking the lift apart found the small brg was gone sunday didnt want to run to town . No brg think roller blades wheels the same brg so you never no what you got till you look.

"Ya just adjust one end at a time anyway!"

Not saying it can't be done, but at 20 threads/inch you better be happy with 0.050" intervals, not to mention that you have to disconnect the rod for each adjustment.
wink.gif

Lee

Wouldn't that be funny....But daaad , all the wheels on my blades were tight yesterday !
shhh.gif
whistling.gif

ON
guitarist.gif
MY 128 I HAVE SMALL LEAK AROUND MY DRIVE SHAFT AREA GOING IN TO MY TRASMISION,I CAN NOT TELL WERE IT IS COMING FROM ,I HAVE ORDER A LARGE GASKET FOR IT,MY QT.IS IS THRE ANY OTHER SEALS OR GASKETS I MAY NEED TO REPLACE IN FRONT THAT MIGHT BE LEAKING,BRUCE

Bruce,
Click that Parts Lookup button above and enter in your tractor model number and it will take ya to the parts list, and that will show ya the seal you need.
thumbsup.gif

Earl - IH DID build some of the x82 series tractors the sale didn't happen until July 1981.

Kraig,had the narrow front 100 out today,ran and performed flawlessly.steering is all good,i can turn on a dime.sure is weird not seeing the tires not sticking out on each side in the front but its fun to drive.steering is very free and easy to turn.talk to you guys..Vern

There not stock but they'll do in a pitch. Now I think I could plow into the late evening hours if the need should arive. Wish I had done something like this during the snow season, $15 WalMart specials, what do ya think? Should have the rear light installed tomorrow.
biggrin.gif

board-post.pl

Back