Archive through March 04, 2013

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol.

254995.jpg

Jeff-

I've seen that one or one like it before. I laugh every time I see it. Someone had a hell of an imagination and probably deep pockets.

I can't figure whether it's a good ole big 'un or a big ole good 'un.

Wouldn't catch me flying that thing. I'd be afraid of a natural gas explosion
roflol.gif

Some asshole looked at my beer belly in the bar yesterday and sarcastically said, "Is that Budweiser or Pabst Blue Ribbon?"

I said, "There's a tap underneath, taste it."

--------------------------------------------

I was talking to a girl in the bar yesterday.

She said, "If you lost a few pounds, got a shave, and your hair cut, you'd look pretty good."

I said, "If I did that, I'd be talking to your girlfriends over there."

I went to a bar last night and saw a fat chick dancing on a table.

I said to her, "Nice legs."

The girl giggled and said with a smile, "Do you really think so?"

I said, "Definitely, most tables would have collapsed by now."

I was telling a girl in the bar about my ability to guess what day a woman was born just by feeling her breasts.

"Really," she said, "Go on then.......try."

After about 30 seconds of fondling she began to lost patience.

"Come on, what day was I born?"

I said, "Yesterday."

how about a good story ! I got a call today from a young man 3.5 hrs away wanting to but a tractor.He thought he should be able to by a 1962 for 500$ . he said it had to have a working mowerdeck and the oil bath breather and the bird. 100.$ more if it has a 3 point lift and fenders . lights were also necessay.Harry how do you sell them ?

Don T - did you post that question on the right thread. The guy didn't say if the tractor had to run. But even then, $500 for an Original with a working mower deck - geez, that's a mid-west price and even cheap then.

Harry Bursell

When does It stop . maybee I should give him a gift.I got enuf Cubs that I don`t need two Originals.I have to part with some ;some day.I don`t see Charlie or someone else willing to ship all my Cubs and parts over there.
1a_scratchhead.gif

Don - I may have over done it when I said $500 was cheap. That may actually be a pretty good price. I was thinking that was with the fenders and 3pt but it's not with them, so go for it if you can get $500. Now, about the fenders, in good condition they should be about $300 most any day, and I don't really know on the 3pt but thinking I've seen them $150+. These are things that could be shipped (maybe via an ME. potato truck for a small fee).

In case anyone can't make the funeral in Venezuela don't worry. They're gonna send chavezs body to a taxidermist and hang him up for eternity.

Now isn't that special???????

Spinning the news...

A Harley biker is riding by the zoo in Washington , DC when he sees a little girl leaning into the lion's cage.

Suddenly, the lion grabs her by the cuff of her jacket and tries to pull her Inside to slaughter her, under the eyes of her screaming parents.

The biker jumps off his Harley, runs to the cage and hits the lion square on the nose with a powerful punch.

Whimpering from the pain the lion jumps back letting go of the girl, and the biker brings her to her terrified parents, who thank him endlessly.

A reporter has watched the whole event. The reporter addressing the Harley rider says, 'Sir, this was the most gallant and brave thing I've seen a man do in my whole life.'

The Harley rider replies, 'Why, it was nothing, really, the lion was behind bars. I just saw this little kid in danger and acted as I felt right.'

The reporter says, 'Well, I'll make sure this won't go unnoticed. I'm a journalist, and tomorrow's paper will have this story on the front page... So, what do you do for a living and what political affiliation do you have?'

The biker replies, 'I'm a U.S. Marine and a Republican.'

The journalist leaves.

The following morning the biker picks up the paper to see news of his actions, and reads, on the front page:

U.S. MARINE ASSAULTS AFRICAN IMMIGRANT AND STEALS HIS LUNCH

That pretty much sums up the media's approach to the news these days

You guys see that joke by Richard Tunison over in the Clean Jokes thread in the Sandbox? It reminded me of something I heard quite some time back. Has to do with those far east Injuns, with dots or turbines.

Basically if they have a red dot that's a push start, and if they got a turbine, well then it's a pull start
happy.gif

Latest posts

Back