• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through June 12, 2010

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jared Bridenstine (Jbridenstine)
i will give you $200.00 sight unseen give me an email. if not please add a price so we all know. Thanks Lloyd

I am looking for a 169 air cleaner.
Jerry

Looking to buy any IH Cub Cadet project tractors. Would prefer tractors to be in or near Eastern Iowa. Do not have to run, just as long as they are mostly complete. Please call me at 319-929-0902. Always looking for parts for narrow frame IH Cub Cadets as well. Thank you, Ryan

Sorry about the last post.
I have the 129 cub cadet for sale. It is running good. Just finished mowing my yard.
I am looking to sell it and buy a super garden tractor or possible trade. My email is [email protected] I'm not sure why my email didn't go through before. Any questions just let me know. I would like to get at least $500 for the cub. I live about 50 miles north of columbus Ohio Have a good one.
Thanks

I am in need of a driveshaft for the 1x9 series. It is part number IH-545511-R1 if that's any help. My email is in my profile.

Thanks

Looking for a rearend for a 3000 series tractor (3206 to be exact). Will consider parts tractor. Traveling this weekend to east coast so could pick up if possible

I am looking for a 782D Tractor. I am located in Iowa.

please call 515-460-1541

Ryan McShane I gave you a call an left voice mail an a email with pics just wondering if you got them? Cletus

So...I blew up my 8hp Kohler in my model 86. I am looking for a complete 10 or a 12 hp motor to replace it. I can rebuild it if need be. I'd like to find something faily close to my location (Warren, MA) as I assume shipping would be costly. Thanks for the help!
e-mail: [email protected]

Rich

Latest posts

Back