• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through June 10, 2011

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Center pulley from a 38c mowing deck came off of my 1806 cub cadet.$15 plus shipping.

1969 Cub Cadet Model 104 with 42" mower deck, snow blade, and tire chains. This has been cutting grass every year since it was purchased. Mower continues to run but does burn oil.

Located in NW Ohio. Asking $400.
419-257-7980

Brinly cultivator, as pictured. Asking $125 obo. Pick up in Kasson, MN or could possibly deliver in/around Rochester, MN at my convenience. Email in profile, or call 507-358-0946

226536.jpg

226537.jpg

For Sale wf 3 point hitch can deliver to red power on friday or buyer to pay actual ship $90.00 obo
226540.jpg

For sale, as follows:

Late '70's IH (Intl. Harvester) Cub Cadet, Model #1650: Kohler K341 single OHV

*** New *** items include: magneto, condenser, points, battery
*** Attachments *** include IH original: 3 blade deck, single stage snow thrower, and rear tiller
Service: Walbro carb recently gone through, air filter cleaned, mower deck belts tensioned & dressed

This is a VERY heavy duty setup. Will update the post with pictures and measurements of attachments as requested.

Asking $1195 FIRM for everything - this is a great restoration candidate if you're so inclined. Not interested in splitting up unit from attachments, etc...

Call Terry with questions or to schedule a look [Jenkins, MN]: (952)905-4046

mailto:[email protected]

price drop on the k341 kohler motor runs but smokes still standard bore $125.00 picked up in ne Iowa or free delivery to red power on friday comes with pto clutch and # 30 carb
226543.jpg

For sale, as follows:

'77 IH (Intl. Harvester) Cub Cadet, Model #1650: Kohler K341 single OHV

*** New *** items include: magneto, condenser, points, battery
*** Attachments *** include IH original: 3 blade deck [48], single stage snow thrower [42], and rear tiller [40]

Service: Walbro carb recently gone through, air filter cleaned, mower deck belts tensioned & dressed

This is a VERY heavy duty setup. Will update the post with pictures and measurements of attachments. Asking $1195 firm for everything.

Call Terry [mailto:[email protected]] with questions or to schedule a look [Jenkins, MN]: (952)905-4046

226600.jpg

226601.jpg

226602.jpg

226603.jpg

Rob Dehli,

I am interested in the k341, but I live in North Dakota. Do you ever get up near Rochester? I have a brother in law up there.

I have three items to sell that I'll have at RPRU from Thursday afternoon through Friday afternoon. If interested please call 563-249-2476...leave a message (for Steve) with your contact information.

painted hood for 123. $100;

painted hood (I think it might be for an Original. Similar to my 70 hood but a few inches shorter). $100;

painted seat for 70/100. $100.

I have an Original for sale, serial #36xxx. The motor is bad and I have picked some pieces off of it. I will sell the fenders for $175 and the steering column, which turns smoothly for $100. If you want it all you can get it for $250.Must be picked up.
board-post.pl
board-post.pl

Latest posts

Back