Archive through June 07, 2010

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dtanner

displayname
Donald Tanner
allen nixon

If I were you I would ask that question on the main page on the form to get a faster answer!

I'm gathering information for my dad to sell his 1974 Cub Cadet tractor, snow blower, chains and cab with electric windshield wipers. The tractor runs great, new blades and has always been garaged. If someone would have an idea of what it should be listed for, I would appreciate it. He's sending me pictures and I'll post these along with the 'For Sale' information.

Allen Nixon,
The new spring doesn't fit inside the rim of the pto, it lays on top of the rim. The reason the old spring is bowed is because it has been compressed in the pto for a long time and has gotten weak. Go to the forum section and ask for a pdf download on rebuilding a manual pto clutch. I'm sure the guys have one, as well as some photos of the different springs.

I am sadly selling my cub cadet 125. 1968 or 69 model. Asking $700. Wife wants a zero turn and I don't have enough room in my garage for both. Located in Minnesota. I can email pictures unable to get them on here.

I have a 982 with a 3 clyinder kubota diesel installed in it. The set up came from a 782d and was retro fitted into the 982. It has a 3 point hitch and a rear pto that all work good. It has new tires on the rear and the front are in good condition. This is a very clean tractor. Has a new Ih seat installed. runs good and starts just like all of the 782d's did for first time. Starts easily after warmed up. I am asking $2700.00 but may be negotiable. e-mail me at [email protected] if interested. Thanks

191889.jpg

191890.jpg

191891.jpg

191892.jpg

191893.jpg

John please email me the photos of your 125 and any included attachments. I will gladly post them for you.

Unfortunately, I have the usual story of moving and having had to let my CC100 & 123 go, so I have some manuals left over I need to let go. All are in REALLY good shape, except the Blue Ribbon has some minor dirt/grease stains on the outer covers only, inside is really clean:

TC-113 in really good shape: $35

GSS-1369 Blue Ribbon Service CC Models 71, 102, 122 &123: $12

CPE-2 Equipment Parts Catalog: $18

TP-2379 Kohler K-Series Service Manual: $10

I'll be shipping by US Postal.
Shipping will be $3.00 ea item for Media Rate, (except $6 for the TC-113. Its kinda heavy. LOL),
or $10.70 ea item including the TC-113. I'll combine shipping on multiple items.
Pics available upon request.
Quickest way to get ahold of me is email: [email protected]

Hopefully pictures of my 125 will be posted soon. Here are the numbers for it. IH# 303231 Kohler engine# K301A E0023971 Deck# 42141113. Runs and mows great. Only problems are small hole in seat, missing a headlight and guy before me tried to weld hood brace and damaged paint on right side. I am asking $700 or BO and it is located in Minnesota. I would like to get rid of it by July 1.

Kraig I emailed them to Frank Currier. I will send them to you also.

Here's the photos of John's 125. I see a spring assist on it as well.

191935.jpg

191936.jpg

191937.jpg

191938.jpg

191939.jpg

191940.jpg

191941.jpg

191942.jpg

129 parts tractor, 86 parts tractor with 42"deck
$250 for both. Located in Minooka, IL

I posted earlier in the garden tractor thread about this tractor overheating on me. I'm tired of working on it and need to get a replacement before my grass is out of control. The engine has a new piston and rings (1st oversize). Crank was turned .010 under with a new rod. New valves installed and seats re-ground. All machine work was done at Ann Arbor Auto Parts Machine. When I put the engine back in the tractor it seemed to get hot after 15min or so of cutting. I shut it down and noticed steam slightly rising out of the fill tube when I checked the oil. I checked the points gap, intake tract, air flow, etc. On my last attempt to see if it was going to overheat again, it suddenly died. When I attempt to start using the electric starter, it cranks but will not fire.
url]

Also has snow thrower attachment and tire chains.
Original owner's manual included.

Located in Monroe, MI 48162

Asking $450 OBO

-Robert 734 497 4210
191981.jpg

Lubriplate 1200-2 Lithium Grease for Mower Spindle Bearings

As Dennis F. wrote on June 2, this grease is made for higher temperatures, like that created when the mower deck spindle is working for hours.

The cartridge label reads, "A multi-purpose, high temperature, extreme pressure, water repellent grease for general lubrication of industrial, automotive, marine, farm and construction equipment."

I just bought a case of this grease and I don't need it all. $14 for one 14.5 ounce tube (this price includes postage to US addresses). Each additional tube is $9 (which also includes postage). Eight tubes available.

So grease those spindles! And as I've been told, "Grease is cheaper than steel." And if you have had to replace a spindle you know that's the truth.

192146.jpg

JOSH OTT, PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAILS. HAVE YOUE SENT OUT THE ELECTRIC LIFT? THANK YOU

Model 125 and 48in mower deck for sale

No motor on the tractor but many good parts including hyrostatic trans

Mower deck is solid but missing one spindle and idler pulley.

$100.00 O.B.O for both. I will separate but would like both to go. Location Northern OH More pics available upon request

192196.jpg

I am selling my CC 100. It has fresh paint (no rattle cans). The seat is perfect, no welds or cracks. The steering is tight. The engine is strong with no smoke or unusual noises. It has the creeper gear. I have the air cleaner. The clutch needs adjusted, and it needs decals. The tires are good and hold air. My camera lens was smudged, so the pics don't appear to be clear near the center. $500 obo.
192200.jpg

192201.jpg

I am selling my IH CC lawn sweeper. It works good, the brushes are in good condition. The canvas needs some attention, repair, patch or replace. The pictures are a bit fuzzy near the center because my camera lens was smudged. $100 obo.
192206.jpg

192207.jpg

192208.jpg

I have a pair of Original front wheels with the original tires (don't hold air). The bushings are good, there appears to be no wear on them. $50 plus shipping.
192211.jpg

I am selling one of my CC 129's. This one starts, runs and drives good. The engine is strong, no smoke or unusual noises. The seat is original and in excellent condition. The tires are good and hold air. The steering is good, the hytran works as should. One of the tail light lens is missing. $400 obo. I have an excellent condition 42" deck that I will sell to the buyer of the tractor for $100. The pics appear to be fuzzy near the center because my camera lens was smudged.
192216.jpg

192217.jpg

192218.jpg

I'm sorry about the pics. I hit enter after uploading each pic. Don't know why I am having this problem. Please advise. Thanks. William

Latest posts

Back