• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Looking at a Farmall super A

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bpientka

displayname
Bernie Pientka
Trying to get some thoughts from people. Found a farmall super a currently not running but with good tires. It does have a cracked block in front of the carburetor (typical freeze crack location). The Individual doesn’t have an asking price so I through out a low price in a email. While he answered the other questions in my email he didn’t make a comment about my price offer.

I know there are a few temporary repairs to these cracked block and the correct repair would be a new block. I just don’t want to start down a path I will regret.

Questions:
1) Is buying a non running farmall super a with cracked block going down a bad rabbit hole?
2) Anyone do a block repair and have good success?
3) Any other issues I should be looking for on a farmall super a?

Thanks

Latest posts

Back