Archive through June 07, 2010

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
William - I wish you'd put that smudged camera in the dish washer
biggrin.gif

The pics are in order vertical. Don't know what you are seeing.

Thanks Guys for the feedback. When I see the pics they are shifted to the right. I've had this problem before and it has always been corrected by the Webmasters. Next post, I'll hit the entry twice between pics. By the way, I used to work for Ohio Valley Truck and Tractor, New Albany, IN back in the 70's. I lived in NA at that time and used to travel some in KY. I found some really good deals there. Now I guess Kentuck gets all of them. Hope so!

William B.
I came to check out the stuff for sale and spent 20 minutes fixin things for ya.
clappy.gif

I wish you were closer to me though!

He WAS and you moved NORTH of any habitabil land known to man !

1973 149 with Danco FEL, mower deck, #2 tiller, front blade, #4 wagon,#2 tiller, IH wheel weight,rear sleeve hitch w/ brinly hitch, has mint 1966 rubber seat on it, tractor has new drive shaft and both couplers are new as well. New carb and headgasket. Steering is tight, rear end and trans recently serviced. Runs excellent.Will not seperate any of it.Delivery possible. All of this is in very nice condition.Turn key. $4000. 207-838-0001. no emails

2 sets of IH wheel weights (see pics in Main Forum). $120/set includes shipping. Get 'em while they're hot!
biggrin.gif

(Not you, Don T. - USA shipping only!
noshare.gif

(Under edit) Ha! That's funny! Don started this page and I finished it. Here's to you, my Nova Scotian friend!
beerchug.gif

Latest posts

Back