• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through June 07, 2007

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Greg
This is what I got on my 100 (left). Carlisle Snowhog 16-6.5-8. The X-Track is also a good choice (right).
59126.jpg

Anybody have some nice pics of the K361 engine?

I see pieces of them on ebay once in a while, but no complete ones and I'm curious about it. Seems like pretty mean engine from the parts I have seen.

Jerry _ I told you to tell everyone I said to kiss a JD right in the raidiator!

HOOTERS was fun as they always are ;)

I seen one yeller cub in Mt. Vernon, IL right under Frank's nose. Didn't get to see it soon enough to see what it was. Took a couple of pics of some kind of old International truck that was where I got my Vega. I'll post pics somewhere tomorrow (today).

He had an interseting orchard sprayer that was horse drawn with a wooden tank and paddles that ran to keep it stirred up. He said it was suppose to have had a little engine to run the pump but it was gone. I didn't even think to ask him who made it.

I'm going to bed!

KENtuckyKen: Sears & Maytag used to have little gasoline engines back in those days for their washing machines. The exhaust was usually vented out of the house. I wonder if thats what wasn't used?

The 1000 is driving me nuts at my age that is not hard to do. Can not get the hood aligned up perfect. I hate being a perfectionist!!!
bash.gif

Pops

Don, Thanks for the info and the opinion about the tiller I was thinkig about right I was figurin between $175 and $300 . Do you happen to know off hand the Length of the tiller belt?
Thanks again.

It's a shame that just looking around at Hooters wears a fellow out so bad!!!!!
Ken we just don't talk about those green things around here any more.

Latest posts

Back