• This community needs YOUR help today!

With the ever-increasing fees of maintaining our vibrant community (servers, software, domains, email), we need help.
    We need more Supporting Members today.

Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of all aspects of IH Cub Cadet and other garden tractors.

Why Join?

• Exclusive Access: Gain entry to private forums.
    • Special Perks: Enjoy enhanced account features that enrich your experience, including the ability to disable ads.
    • Free Gifts: Sign up annually and receive exclusive IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum decals directly to your door!

This is your chance to make a difference. Become a Supporting Member today:

Upgrade Now

Archive through July 05, 2009

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anybody have pages 2-8 & 2-14 of the 102 manual I have been printing the manual and I cant get pages 2-8 & 2-14 to come up any help would be great

Willis, you mean these two pages? If so, I can email you the high resolution versions.

154131.jpg

154132.jpg

Kraig did get some more parts and now all the Cub is put her back to working. This is not a restore to a showroom as cars i see. Sorry for this post to dail up guys i feel your pain.BTDT lol

Kraig those are the pages if you could send them to me that would be GREAT Thanks

Don T looking good
thumbsup_old.gif
Where did you fing the front spindles with the 4 lug hub?

Willis, they are on their way to you.

Don, looking good!
happy.gif

Porter F. Odenbach (Podenbach) I cut off the studs that were there and welded utility stubs for a trailer(greasable) rated at 2200 lbs. the loader needs them . Later Don T
old.gif

Well I'm not going to get the screwdrivers! I tried to justify it to the Mrs. but she wouldnt budge! She said I have enough tools. As a matter of fact she said that about Cubs, drums and cymbals, vehicles and t-shirts! I have been telling her for years that one can NEVER have enough of these things!!
fence.gif
clappy.gif

Donnie Tanner: Huge gains!
thumbsup_old.gif

Scott Stanton: 2 T-Shirts = 1 set of screwdrivers.
fence.gif

Latest posts

Back