• This community needs YOUR help today!

With the ever-increasing fees of maintaining our vibrant community (servers, software, domains, email), we need help.
    We need more Supporting Members today.

Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of all aspects of IH Cub Cadet and other garden tractors.

Why Join?

• Exclusive Access: Gain entry to private forums.
    • Special Perks: Enjoy enhanced account features that enrich your experience, including the ability to disable ads.
    • Free Gifts: Sign up annually and receive exclusive IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum decals directly to your door!

This is your chance to make a difference. Become a Supporting Member today:

Upgrade Now

Archive through July 03, 2009

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally got about 1/3 of the 100 primed tonight...

154038.jpg

154039.jpg

154040.jpg

I'm pretty impressed with this PPG Shop Line stuff so far. Hopefully, I'll spray the yellow tomorrow.

Roland Bedell (Rbedell), thanks for the diagram. Like I said I've been to lazy to find my voltmeter. Not that I am THAT lazy but everything is in boxes from our move still - and I'm not talking a couple boxes I mean wall to wall in our basement full of my tools and equipment. I'm in the process of building a barn and once thats up I'll be unpacking all my equipment.

Ian Choplin.

You want to bust that oily film with wetting it down with water sprinkle some TIDE laundry powder let stand while you have a cup of coffee then rinse with a good hose flushing most will be gone.

We used that method on tanker spills at the loading rack.

KENDELL H. -re rear axle carrier bushings or bearings; The original CC's don't count, as discussed a couple days ago they had greasable bushings. Been a while since I checked my parts book but the 70 & 100 both had bushings, 71, 102 & 122 I think should have bushings, 123 had bearings. The 72 & 73 had bushings, the 104, 105, 124, 125, 106, 107, 126, 127, 147 all had bearings. I can't remember if the 86 had bushings or not but all the 10, 12, 14, & 16 hp WF tractors should have bearings. I thought it was the higher HP tractors that got bearings but it may just have been the hydro's. The parts look-up above would show for sure.
The bushings in the factory axle carriers were really worn in My 72, I got replacement bushngs for it but put a used set of axle carriers from a 123 parts tractor on it instead.

Could someone tell me if the kt-19 shares bolt patterens with the kt-17??? Am looking at putting one in my 782 but am trying to check case sizes and boltup/

Got the 124 back together and it runs and drives like new except one thing. when the transmission is in 3rd gear and the creeper in low it tries to jump out of gear. When the creeper is in hi everything works perfect. The shifter or creeper handle doesn't move but it jumps in and out of gear. Does that sound like a creeper problem or a transmission shifter problem. Any advise will be appreciated.

Haven't posted in a while, so I thought I would check in. Summer has been busy with a furnace and AC replacement, trip to CA to take the kids to Disney Land and see the BIL, and the various ball games, Cub Scout activities, etc.

This being a holiday weekend, I thought I would share my latest (and only) summer Cub Cadet project...IH Cub Cadet bag toss!!!!

154047.jpg

I have had them done for a little while, but finally got the decals on them today (for a cook out this evening)

If you are going to Red Power later this month, stop by the camper some evening and we can play a game or two.

Hello guys ,, did have some seat time on the 147 hauling the wood spliter and the 149 to haul the split stuff to the pile in the back yard. Used 1 O to cut grass and another O to haul the sweeper to get the grass clumps all gathered up and dumped.Next thing i knew i had 4 Cubs to put away. Wife reminded me that she has 3 weeks vacation starting Friday
bash.gif
. The 129 will have to go on the back burner for that 3 weeks or all hell will happen LOL. Well we did have a day here with no Rain and that was a nice change for us. Have a great 4th all . later Don T

Latest posts

Back