• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through January 25, 2017

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Deestones look considerably more like a Farmall steering tire, with heavier center rib and lower smaller outer ribs.

My 2 bottom plow runs 4x8 Deestones on the gauge and tail wheels.

Used to be all of the Chen Sing / GBC tri ribs were available from Tucker Tire on Greed-Bay.....not sure if that is still true or not......

Myron B. Glad to see you posting again.
happy.gif

Attachments

• happy.gif
    happy.gif
    879 bytes · Views: 121
  • happy.gif
    happy.gif
    879 bytes · Views: 124
All this talk about tires. Which is good.
happy.gif
Seems to come up now and then. Might be nice to have a tire section under the FAQ showing pictures of different tires on our machines listing what they are with brand so people can refer to them when deciding.....
wink.gif

Attachments

• happy.gif
    happy.gif
    879 bytes · Views: 127
  • wink.gif
    wink.gif
    880 bytes · Views: 119
  • happy.gif
    happy.gif
    879 bytes · Views: 127
  • wink.gif
    wink.gif
    880 bytes · Views: 132
I nominate Jim S. to gather the tire information with good pics and do a short write up, pros and cons for each tire, and I'll make sure that it gets added to the FAQ's!
thumbsup.gif

Attachments

• thumbsup.gif
    thumbsup.gif
    150 bytes · Views: 132
  • thumbsup.gif
    thumbsup.gif
    150 bytes · Views: 123
Jim, Charlie, excellent idea!
thumbsup.gif

Myron,
wave.gif

Attachments

• thumbsup.gif
    thumbsup.gif
    150 bytes · Views: 117
  • wave.gif
    wave.gif
    3.2 KB · Views: 128
  • wave.gif
    wave.gif
    3.2 KB · Views: 127
  • thumbsup.gif
    thumbsup.gif
    150 bytes · Views: 128
Did someone mention tires?
lol.gif

312330.jpg

I love the smell of fresh rubber!
Decisions, decisions......

Attachments

• 312330.jpg
    312330.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 139
  • lol.gif
    lol.gif
    158 bytes · Views: 130
  • 312330.jpg
    312330.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 133
  • lol.gif
    lol.gif
    158 bytes · Views: 121
I got deestone on the back, maybe have the front match brands.... Charlie you can keep the snow! I want spring!!
bash.gif
lol.gif

Attachments

• lol.gif
    lol.gif
    158 bytes · Views: 129
  • bash.gif
    bash.gif
    904 bytes · Views: 129
  • lol.gif
    lol.gif
    158 bytes · Views: 129
  • bash.gif
    bash.gif
    904 bytes · Views: 130
Hum..... I could probably do that. Of course though it would be limited to Ag's and ribbed tires. Turf tires are turf tires.

I'll fall short on the pro's and con's since I'm not familiar with Ag's and tri ribs on my tractors. So I'd have to rely on fellow forum members on their experiences.

Something would be better than nothing. If Charlie wants to contact me via email; I'd be interested in discussing this with him and format that it needs to be in to fit the site.

Marty, now if you can just tell us what brand tires those are, we'd have a good start on this.
happy.gif

Attachments

• happy.gif
    happy.gif
    879 bytes · Views: 125
  • happy.gif
    happy.gif
    879 bytes · Views: 120
Back