• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through January 24, 2007

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kraig,
I'm not saying a word.
But I'm just a SMILING!!!
clappy.gif
bouncy.gif
err.gif
lol.gif
roflol.gif

Don, if you're thinking what I was thinking..... it would tend to make the JD go:
yikes.gif
and then
blush.gif
help.gif

Kraig,
I just happen to have one of those pressure washers that I bought off Boner a few years back.
Just can't find the dang pic right now.
Btw, I hot a pretty IH red cast yesterday, lol
They don't do yellow any more.
50512.jpg

Charlie, have you heard from Kevin D., aka Boner, lately? Nice cast! I like the cropping job where you cropped the Y off so your shirt says ARM.
happy.gif

My thoughts...

sinC yth 2day spnd mosta their tym sendg txt msgs, dey tend 2 use dis lingo in-situ of ordinery en.

That is, youngins are spending their time sending text messages and using these abbreviations in their everyday writing.

Unfortunately, it doesn't help them communicate with the general population (ie, old folks
lol.gif
) Some let it creep into their school work. If they manage to get through school writing like that, it will most certainly affect their professional lives.

It's one thing when you have to fit a complete thought into a 160 character SMS or are being charged by the keystroke, but neither is an issue here
wink.gif
So we kindly ask that English be used...

Hey guys, I a question regarding plowing snow. I have chains on my tires and a plow mounted with skids. What is the main reason you get scratchs on your driveway?? I've heard that its the chains, and I've also heard it is the skids. What is the main caus and how can I minimize it.. Thanks in advance
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif

Bryan - yesterday the news reported that roughly 25% of parents don't care that their kids can't hold a conversation face to face or that they can spell. Wonder if they use pen and paper?

Kraig - ya want the tag line with that jd thumb?
You left out one gif
moon.gif

KENtucky, naw, no need for the tag line. I was thinking it could be used like this one:
thumbsup.gif
If you could, perhaps 'fix' the color of the thumb so it's red rather then green, that would be good.

And, yes you are correct once again, I did forget that gif!
roflol.gif

Earl - OK, NOW I know where You work! Yes, Continuous cast CI would work GREAT for wheel weights....Guy I bought My snow blower from 30+ yrs ago had flame cut steel plate discs bolted to the rear wheels of His 982. LOTS of weigh....He also had a home-made rear 3-point hitch mounted snow thrower on the tractor.... Quite a nice snow moving machine actually.... The QA-36 I got from Him was on the 1450 He had....so it took some work to narrow the mounting brackets up to fit My 72. Now I wish it was wide again....it would work better in some regards on My 982. But it wouldn't be as fast as either of the two FARMALL's.
Ohhh And CHARLIE - Sorry I lead EARL of topic....I do that sometimes.

Back