• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through January 19, 2008

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wcrockett

displayname
Wayne Crockett
would anyone have a good set of brake pads for a cc 126 that they would want to trade for a poulan chainsaw?

Looking for an exhaust elbow to fit a k341 and also looking to purchase a head also. Thanks, Rick

Hi, I am a newbie and have been on this site many times just not a registered user. Hi, Kraig and THANKS again Charlie I hope the Qa42a is working out for you. Anyways, I am looking for the right side panel for my 149.
75726.jpg

looking for a taillite for an original any out there. thanks jim

not quite ready yet but wouldnt mind finding a "ok" cub lo boy or about any other 60's and early 70's cub

Hi everyone , Charlie i hope this post is not out of place , please delete if you think it is.

I only live about 20 minutes from where Red Power is going to held this year and am looking forward to going since it will be my first.

I am sure i will be buying plenty of parts , but i was wondering if anyone is going to be bringing bigger parts that cannot be shipped ?? I am in the market for a chipper/shredder , loader , maybe a tiller , and probably a tractor or two. I also have a friend wanting a generator that mounts on a Cub.

Pics/prices/condition of products would be cool and would like to talk on the phone if possible and would try to work out down payment or pre payment.

Not trying to step on toes or make people mad , but thought this might be a good way to advertise some products for everyone on the Forum that is to big to ship.

Thanks , Darrell ... [email protected]

Darrell N.
It's just fine man.
beerchug.gif

And you just can't believe how much iron is brought to RP and other events to switch hands!!!!!!

looking for a PTO handle and a lift handle in very nice condition for a 149. Mine are rusted and I am starting a restoration project. Not to mention my PTO handle is real worn at the bottom tab slot.
Thanks, Mark

Still looking for a hydraulic lift '82' series style tractor in good mechanical, and cosmetic shape...with a nice 50" deck for my Brother in Law that lives about 1/2 hour south of Indianapolis, IN.

Please e-mail me at : [email protected] with pictures and your asking price if you have a machine available.

Thanks!
Bill

Hello again everyone. Still looking for a QA42A. New England area. If you've got one lying around/not using/ spare.... thanks!

Looking for a gear for my transmission. The one I need is the Second gear 16 Tooth and third gear 26 tooth. Part number IH-364520-R1

Thanks!

Check your email Charlie, let me know what I owe ya. I could hookup wuth Kraig again if its ok with him. save the shipping!?!?!

Jerrod, Charlie, I'm OK with whatever you guys arrange, unless it means I have to drive all the way down to Charlie's then all the way up to your place Jerrod.
yikes.gif
I may have to add a slight fuel surcharge...
coffee.gif

Looking for a snowthrower/blade lift bracket for a manual lift 82 series please.

Does anyone know where I can purchase a lift handle float lock button for a 169 implement lift arm handle? I had to disassemble my lift arm and the button is too bent up to work now.

Thanks,

John-David Reaves

Latest posts

Back