• This community needs YOUR help today!

With the ever-increasing fees of maintaining our vibrant community (servers, software, domains, email), we need help.
    We need more Supporting Members today.

Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of all aspects of IH Cub Cadet and other garden tractors.

Why Join?

• Exclusive Access: Gain entry to private forums.
    • Special Perks: Enjoy enhanced account features that enrich your experience, including the ability to disable ads.
    • Free Gifts: Sign up annually and receive exclusive IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum decals directly to your door!

This is your chance to make a difference. Become a Supporting Member today:

Upgrade Now

Archive through January 13, 2010

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
have orignal #16756 with k161s serial #536?46 has ud-6 under drive need deck belt for pictures will e mail $300. (shoot me offer)

CC127 - Mechanically sound, new wiring harness. Also has a 42" Deck, and snowblower shown. $600 For pictures please email.

I'm selling several of my cubs to finance another project.

First is a 100. Solid restorable chassis. Plenty of surface rust but no rust throughs. I haven't run the engine because it needs a carb and starter. I pulled the head and it looks good, turns freely; should run. Will need a clutch rebuild and a starter switch. I think I have the blower cover. $100.

184700.jpg

Next is a good solid Original. Serial # 19xxx. It has a good running K161; no smoke or noises. It's missing the oil bath air cleaner. Has the hood ornament and IH emblem. Hood is bent in the usual spot up front. Nice fenders with a few spots of surface rust and a minor dent or two. The seat has been welded but is solid. Great restoration candidate. Ag tires don't go...have good turfs for it.$450

184701.jpg

Next is a 104. Tractor is complete. Original engine runs well; no smoke or noises. Seat is cracked, has original blue trim in good shape. Would make a great worker or restoration. $395

184702.jpg

Next is a 109. Good worker. Engine runs good with no smoke or noises. could use a new seat. $395

184703.jpg

Next is a 73. Good tractor for restoration; very little rust. Engine runs but smokes. Needs a starter switch. $275

184704.jpg

And last is an IH built 682. Has a KT17 Series II that starts easy and runs great. No smoke or noises. Needs a seat...I have the seat springs. The electric PTO clutch works great on the bench but not in the tractor...either a wiring or switch issue. Sheet metal is solid with some surface rust...needs paint. $450

184705.jpg

All tractors are picked up in Mechanicsville VA (just outside Richmond). I can hold anything as long as it's paid for beforehand. Feel free to make offers.
Email me for more pics or questions.
Thanks for looking.
[email protected]

The 100 and 682 listed below are sold. Thanks for the response!

I was cleaning out my desk and found 2 manuals: Operator's manual International rotary mowers 38, 42, and 48 inch 3 spindle and Operator's Manual QA-36 and QA-42 snow throwers. I'll send both for $10.00 including postage. Ken

Cub cadet 682 no moter have engine cradle so you can put in kohler single in it and a gear drive rear end. 400 or best. I also have a 147 frame 75.00 or best.

Ross steering column off a 782. Needs rebuilt. 50.00 shipped to US only.

Price drop on the below steering column after comparisons with others in same condition. 30.00 to your door.

Latest posts

Back