• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through January 13, 2008

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
John-
Quit posting all of this stuff and check your email!
happy.gif

Narrow Frame QA Front Blade
Here's a cheap blade for snow clean up duty. It's not cheap because there is anything major wrong with it, I just don't need it sitting around here. It's missing the feet, and there is a small crack at the bottom of the blade face about an inch up from the cutting edge, otherwise it's clean and solid. Looks like the previous owner made an angle iron lift rod.

75692.jpg

75693.jpg

75694.jpg

75695.jpg

(I may be able to bring this to Spring Plow Day if you can wait that long, but no shipping please)

$85

Make up my mind for me, I can't decide whether to put this in my project tractor or not.And I could stand the funds in the Cub account.
For Sale: Complete PTO set-up for Originals and perhaps others(I know most of the parts cross-reference).
Everything is clean, deburred and ready to install with your paint.
New seal and hand cut gasket included.
Bearing is original, but spins quietly.
Extras included!
repro.PTO guard & PTO shifter rod guide.

75763.jpg

$275 plus $15.00 shipped anywhere but China.
I need to start assembly in the next couple of days...so limit your day dreamin'

Selling this steel frame windbreaker cab. It was mounted on a 682. No cracks in the glass windshield or in the plexy side and rear windows. Yes it has a radio and speakers in it but doubt if they work. There are no tears in the canvas, this is abarn fresh find and too cold (-5 degrees) to clean up before photos. Has a hand operated windshield wiper. $295 in Rochester, Minn Email for photos, I cannot get them to load tonight.

Latest posts

Back