Kirk Engines, Inc Cub Cadet Used Parts CADET CONNECTION Cub Cadet Specialties Cub Cadet Specialties

Haban Sickle Bar Mower for IH Cub Cadet

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Forum:

hydroharry

displayname
Harry Bursell
Haban Sickle Bar Mower Model 402 for IH Cub Cadet. Appears to be for Narrow Frame IH Cub Cadets. PO said it was used on a Model 127.

Serial Number tag only notes Model 402. Can't see any suffix letter but pictures in Manual for Model 402A look like it. This Manual is available in the Forum Manuals thread under IH Attachments.

$600. picked up in Woodbury, CT 06798. No Shipping

Contact me thru Forum messages or just e-mail me at IHCubCadet@aol.com

402 2.jpg
402.jpg
tag (2).jpg
tag1 (2).jpg
tag1.jpg

Last edited:

justinpittman

displayname
Justin
Wish it was in Racine instead of made in Racine. Quick drive for me here in Wisconsin; CT ain't a short road trip.

danderson

IHCC Supporter
displayname
Doug Anderson
Harry. I see there’s an A stamped in the serial number line. Maybe someone stamped it on the wrong line.

mgwin

displayname
Marty A. Gwin
Yes, mine has the A just after the 402. Probably did that one on Friday evening or Monday morning! :roflol:
Would that make it more valuable, kind of like when a coin has a "miss strike" or double strike on it? :errrr:

hydroharry

displayname
Harry Bursell
Would that make it more valuable, kind of like when a coin has a "miss strike" or double strike on it? :errrr:
PRICE ADJUSTMENT:
This Sickle Bar Mower appears to be a rate early model, possibly for an Original (since there is no letter A in the model number).
Price is now $699.99 picked up in Woodbury, CT.

(Price for Card Carrying Forum Members remains $600.00 CASH on the barrel head.

mgwin

displayname
Marty A. Gwin
Harry,

Do you have info on this model? Reason I am asking, is because the serial # on mine has an E at the end of it, and yours has an A. Mine is a 402A model, but looks exactly like yours.

hydroharry

displayname
Harry Bursell
Sorry Marty - didn't get any info on the Haban except the PO thought it was used on a Model 127. That was it.

lpalma

displayname
Lewis Palma
Sorry Marty - didn't get any info on the Haban except the PO thought it was used on a Model 127. That was it.
I have a 402A on my 70, it has different axle mounting brackets than the E or D.
They are a bear to mount. Maybe these pictures will help the guy who bought it.

Attachments

hydroharry

displayname
Harry Bursell
Hey thanks Lew. You're sure got a nice look'n set up there. The 70 is sweet and a dang nice classic, and adding the Haban makes it somewhat unique.

Latest posts