• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through January 08, 2012

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
<font color="000000"><font face="arial,helvetica"></font>SPIRIT 76 REPAINT ORIG DECALS NEW LOWER SEAL $800 OR $925 W/DECK</font>}

Still cleaning out the shelves.
All new kohler parts.
k301 connecting rods, .010 $45 ea
Command twin carb kits $15 ea
K series single cyl crank bearings $45 ea
K341 crankshaft, 1 1/8 pto $100
40 amp alternator made by Hitachi $75
234480.jpg

234481.jpg

234482.jpg

Cub Cadet 102 and 100 listed on 1/13/12 are sold pending payment.

Cub cadet 95 eletric mower ( bath tub) Batteries are not new but hold a charge,$ 650 southern MN Rusty

would like to find a snowblower for a 1282

an H or QA I understand are options.

hopefully in the central ny area

thanks
chris

I have 6 ( 2 each flavor) Cub Cadet dealer outdoor signs that are 3'X6'. None of them have any cracks, breaks, etc. The price is 85.00 each. Pickup in NC 45 NW of Charlotte ONLY.I have tried to upload pics of them taken with my digital camera on the lowest resolution and the server still rejects them so email me at [email protected] and I will email you pics of them. Dave 828-241-5088

I have a 48" snow plow mounted on a QL tractor. Made of nice heavy stee, turns to both sides and straight. The IH subframe and tractor are not included in this sale. $50. picked up here.
234564.jpg

234565.jpg

Pan seat for Original - 73. Has the "Original" IH bolt, need repair. $20.00 +sh

Upper link w/pin for Original snow plow. $25.00 +sh

Nice air filter assmby for Original. No dent, rust/cracks $75 +sh

Latest posts

Back